Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I got this..

Ok. So, this is my free form application. My real name is Ray Wakeera. I'm 18. In-game name is Schicklgruber, I know it's lil weird, but it's meaningful. I just made this ID a couple days ago. I knew Toribash from youtube and my friend. I though this game was same with the other, so-so. But when I play this, I like this game. Especially, aikido mod and ABD.

I'm relax player. I hate hold player, 'cause it's not easy to control them. I'm not shoveler. I learned my move from my friend. I hate shovelers also ragequitters, I think everyone hate them too.

Oh yeah, I'm from Indonesia. So I'm pretty sure my GMT is +7. Also I'm a green belt. This is my second official org()if I'm in. I hope I'm in.

Thanks guys, also, sorry if my replay is not good.
-----
Also, now I'm ready guys if you want to test me.
Attached Files
~Gruber_Aikido_3.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
~Gruber_Aikido_4.rpl (38.3 KB, 5 views)
~Gruber_Aikido_5.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
~Gruber_Aikido_hand-slicer.rpl (35.7 KB, 5 views)
~Gruber_Aikido_no-shovel.rpl (70.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Schicklgruber; Jun 15, 2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1:My nickname Yoko
29,624qi
3GMT +2
4I'm 17 years old
5I would like to will join your organization so it is popular plus I'm not a bad thing in this fashion
6I do not have a lot of repetition
7If you are interested in something that does not hesitate to ask
Attached Files
TeamAikido#1.rpl (60.3 KB, 7 views)
TeamAikido#2.rpl (68.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Yoko; Jun 16, 2013 at 03:49 AM.
Respect to ~ Brigada
Not rushing or anything , just am i rejected or smth?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Not rushing or anything , just am i rejected or smth?

No problem, sorry for the delay on our part.

As of now, you have two yesses and one no. Can you go into our IRC channel and try to find some more people to test you? It may speed up the process.

Thanks!
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I am very sorry about me not being in for testing just alot of shits going on for me right now.
Replays
[ Path ]
Chacosownr: I dont want to just smear my balls on your face. I want to plant them.
R.I.P: [eXo] [WM] [TFO]
I have been tested by Kingsta, actually it's a meeting. I play and I'm lose.He said, I'm good for a green belt.
Perfectbro, meet me in-game? I'm available right now.
Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
1:My nickname Yoko
29,624qi
3GMT +2
4I'm 17 years old
5I would like to will join your organization so it is popular plus I'm not a bad thing in this fashion
6I do not have a lot of repetition
7If you are interested in something that does not hesitate to ask

Hey Yoko, I have noticed you spend a lot of time in the IRC. Join #ta whenever you're in and our members can arrange to see you and get to know you etc.

Originally Posted by Budai View Post
I am very sorry about me not being in for testing just alot of shits going on for me right now.

There's no time limit, feel free to come back once you're ready.

Originally Posted by Schicklgruber View Post
I have been tested by Kingsta, actually it's a meeting. I play and I'm lose.He said, I'm good for a green belt.
Perfectbro, meet me in-game? I'm available right now.

When he says tested it was a couple of games, I lost one and won one. Also I did say that, anyone would mistake him as an alt.