yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That is some sick person. Pulling a gun to a child?... My advice - talk to parents about this, also try to remember as much details abut the car, the guy, everything... U live in some strange neighborhood kid. GL.
Laydown, you CAN'T became a lineaut... Not now at least, because you don't have nothing involved with the clan. If you be more active and stop being a 8 years old kid with this post:

Originally Posted by laydown View Post
i wanted to know about turtle boy cuz hes my friend and i told him to try to join. and we dont have the same ip you just made that up. No im not turtle boy. you know what i just decided im leaving the clan gravy or whatever your name is your a fuckin fagget i dont know how u got so high in the ranks of the clan go fuck yourself

I get that rank because I worked hard, and I didn't act like you did now... And the IP stuff, yeah, I made up to put a little pressure on you. But anyway, turtle boy TRIPLE posted. In less then 5 minutes. Also, his post count is... Very very low. Give us a reason to let him in.

And never flame people without a reason. If you think I'm an completely asshole, talk to me in private, or keep it to your self. Because I love EACH person in this clan as my brothers, and I bet they like me too, so if you say that you're going to leave because of me, fell free to go. Because I won't leave unless my superiors gimme that order.

#TribeOn
Well, if you have nothing against him and you think that he can comeback, I'll tell him to post his application here. Sorry about that.

#TribeOn
You guys know why I don't have homework? CUZ I'M ON HOLYDAYS!!!! Muahahahahahahahahaha... MuAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

#TribeOn
wait im confused. yes murm. i left to save my old clan but now its dying. and when i was here it was awesome. but i understand if i can't rejoin.
If you Love me , PM me.
Yeah... But I have some friends with screenshots playing against you, so I bet you're active... Anyway, if hpk didn't make the GMT thread yet, I'm doing it ^^

#TribeOn
GMT Thread
Post here you GMT, so all Piratez will know when to find you!

GrayveXP - Brazil GMT-3
Squirre1 - USA, Texas GMT-6
Sicks - Asia GMT +7
Kryo - USA, California GMT-8
Cretor - Colorado GMT-7
hkp326 - India GMT+5
gala12 - Portugal GMT+0
kaikazkool - Hawai GMT-10
Marked1 - Poland GMT+1
Murmayder - Australia GMT+10
MadVVorld - Hawai GMT-10
UricHunt2 - New Zeland GMT+12
SpaceLlama - New Zealand GMT+12
Yourface - Indiana GMT-4
camareon - Australia GMT+8
MrTeapawt - USA, Connectcut GMT-5
Ladger - Australia GMT+10
lsl - Australia GMT+10
qq5ben - USA, California GMT-8
Nevest96 - USA GMT-5
jezisek1 - Czech Republic GMT+1
BRVitorBR - Brazil GMT-3
vexon459 - USA, Virgina GMT-5
8OJ4N - Montenegro GMT+1
chris20236 - USA, Wisconsin GMT-6
chidorikil - South East Asia GMT+8
lebabris - England GMT+0

Last edited by GrayveXP; Jan 28, 2010 at 01:24 PM.

#TribeOn