Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So this just happened.

I had a devious smile on my face all game long. Not to mention spamming laugh.

Maniacal laugh?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.

Oh yeah, and this. Check the AP amount and ult damage. Still doing the devious laugh (Also features leilak)

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Maniacal laugh?

SO SATISFYING!!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

So I got bored and decided to try out cheese supports.

I really like MF support. It's a stupid pick, but it's fun because it's a pure roaming snowball support once you hit 6. Basically it's just spellthief in lane until you get a couple dorans blades and a soto, then roam around to earn mobiboots and stacks. It's stupid, but if you roam lucky, you get a lot of kill participation, so stacks are plentiful. If your team is ok with stupidity, it's really a lot of fun.

Edit: Finally played Gnar. Two 1:1 ad ratio moves, one of them his q? Rito plz. That should have been obvious. Also, I was right. Trinity rush is much stronger than botrk rush. If you catch your rank 5 boomerang you have a permanent proc of sheen every time it's up.
Last edited by Oracle; Aug 19, 2014 at 07:58 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I can't play Gnar because I dun have the IP for him. And when I do get the IP, he's probably gonna get nerfed.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Gnar got buffed on PBE client.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Gnar got buffed on PBE client.

Rito confirmed to be drunk as fuck. Literally, I can think of only one champion giving the little fucker a problem, and that's maokai, and that's because maokai is the new jax ban.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Rito confirmed to be drunk as fuck. Literally, I can think of only one champion giving the little fucker a problem, and that's maokai, and that's because maokai is the new jax ban.

how about nidalee?

because, y'know, nidalee just pokes the little bastard while he's little, and escapes from the big ass one because cougar is a bitch.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I've shat on nidalees. Tbh, as soon as 6 hits, Gnar wins the matchup easily, and he can farm safely pre-6.