9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
seriously you need to shut the fuck up... YOU ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO SAY YES OR NO! stay in your place in the meantime and stop being so fuckin post happy

P.S. and no uncle locka once you leave there is no coming back and you know that.

Do I have any right to post on forums without your guidance because I know him when i was in VIP so I thought that he might have a chance to get in the clan!
Yeah. But you were still back-seat moderating.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
funneh
bunneh

funneh
bunneh
in
meh
tummeh

(Also I realize we're super-special-awesome buddies. Adding you into my sig after my homework)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
Not a place to say hi!!

Hi.

/win

Originally Posted by laydown View Post
theres a freggin tornado coming to my house!!!

Lies. It would be on the news as we speak.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; Jan 19, 2010 at 03:45 AM.
me with actor, rapper and comedian Affion Crocket! WHAT NOW BITCH!!!! he was in dance flick! look him up, I met him at the airport on my trip to DC to see Obama's Inaug.

oh and heres my school's wrestling site my name is Julian Outlaw google me bitches

link to my school wrestling page. im the small black kid dead center
Last edited by Squirre1; Jan 19, 2010 at 04:30 AM.
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
no ur clearly not aware of protocol here (lol I always wanted to use that word!) once you turn ur back on Piratez there is no coming back
awww but my name is cool! its Julian Outlaw google me bitches

link to my school wrestling page. im the small black kid dead center
Last edited by Squirre1; Jan 19, 2010 at 04:07 AM.
once you turn ur back on Piratez there is no coming back

Unless for some reason SpaceLlama or Uric loves you and wants you back. But you never know, eh?