Ranking
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Well, that means he just doesn't play teemo a whole lot then. I somehow doubt that Diamond 2 would play with Teemo seriously. Either way, teemo's range is bigger than Darius' grab, so if you can keep your distance and harass him as often as you can, you'll win the lane easily. But then of course, if Darius survives until level six...Flash>Grab>Q>W>R>AA>Rest in pepperonis.

Actually darius is a pretty decent pick against teemo.
Considering teemo's range isn't that amazing, just try to suffer that one AA, walk a couple steps and grab him, it's actually easier than you might think.

Not to mention, teemo's blind doesn't affect darius' W for some bizarre reason teemo's blind doesn't stop the darius' W from slowing and bleeding, and he doesn't do well when he is all in-ed, so if a grab is successful, darius should have no problem winning against him.
Last edited by EJM; Aug 17, 2014 at 11:45 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Teemo does a good job all-inning if he doesn't waste his blind like an idiot.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
In theory, teemos attack animation and range, along with his average early game attack speed, means if darius goes headlong in his direction, if teemo attacks, darius will be in range for his grab before teemo can animation cancel it.

And I don't play much ranked because it stresses me out. Numbers' diamond buddies played with me once and said I play plat level, and my hidden elo routinely matches me against golds to diamonds with the odd challenger here and there, but I'm still only silver, so I don't have the credentials to back up the matchmaking.

Regardless, I don't need to be ranked high to present a logical argument. It'd be easier to take Toon seriously if all of his responses to somebody disagreeing with him weren't just "you aren't doing it right then". If you bothered to explain your rationale, people would take your opinion more seriously. A dumb argument or, worse, no argument, doesn't contribute anything and sounds condescending. I took the time and liberty to explain how Teemo gets countered and scales, along with his redeeming qualities and generally agreed upon play style, and your response was "then those Teemo players suck". You refuted nothing, just passed it off like it was all irrelevant because you are god king knowitall about Teemo. And then you got mad when other people then brushed you off. If you want your opinion on something to be taken seriously, take the time to present it seriously. People may still not agree, but they can at least respect your opinion.

As an example, a common response I get from Teemo lovers is that winning lanes is the easiest way to carry in solo queue because people don't know how to come back from losing lanes. Since Teemo wins his lane almost universally against melee, Teemo is strong. And I disagree with that sentiment, but I can at least respect their opinion because they've bothered to rationalize and explain it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Love how you all poke holes in teemo's useful ness. But if you think about it every champ is useless at certain situations. Aswell, I would not have snapped if you all did not target me every time I make a comment and bring rank into it like it matters. Rank means shit And time and time again I have proven this and you seem to still think it matters.
Originally Posted by EmoMexican View Post
Rank does mean shit. For instance, being bronze 7 means you're shit

Your logic is impeccable

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Actually darius is a pretty decent pick against teemo.
Considering teemo's range isn't that amazing, just try to suffer that one AA, walk a couple steps and grab him, it's actually easier than you might think.

Not to mention, teemo's blind doesn't affect darius' W for some bizarre reason teemo's blind doesn't stop the darius' W from slowing and bleeding, and he doesn't do well when he is all in-ed, so if a grab is successful, darius should have no problem winning against him.

Well, I played only a few games on both of the champions so it's hard for me to talk. But there is a reason why Teemo is considered a number 1 counter of Darius.
Originally Posted by EmoMexican View Post
Rank does mean shit. For instance, being bronze 7 means you're shit

I like this guy.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Love how you all poke holes in teemo's useful ness. But if you think about it every champ is useless at certain situations. Aswell, I would not have snapped if you all did not target me every time I make a comment and bring rank into it like it matters. Rank means shit And time and time again I have proven this and you seem to still think it matters.

i love how you rage and taunt everyone else, but if it goes back to you, you go on a shitstorm and whine.

also, i did play with you back when i was on NA, and i nstantly defriened you after the game because of how toxic you were not just to the enemies, but to your own team as well. yeah, so shut up, seriously, get out of this thread, never come back please, very few in anyone even wants you here.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Well I don't really hate him. I just don't care if he's here or not. Kind of the same with you guys. I'm sure you all feel the same.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Toon View Post

Would it be possible to play a game with me so I can see where you're trying to come from?
Last edited by Stellar; Aug 18, 2014 at 05:33 AM.