Toribash
Aquita WAPOW App
What do you have to offer WAPOW?
Being a MMA enthusiast, and a leader of Team Aikido, i have an odd obsession with fighting tactics that I can vent through toribash. I spend a lot of time developing aikido tactics, trying to find a system of what works and what doesn't. Being that WAPOW has some fiercely competitive fighters I would like to learn what I can and offer back my experience as well.
Also I like that WAPOW has the rowdy, fuck all reputation which is my kind of people.

What's you favorite mod?
Any 'kido mod but especially aikidobigdojo.tbm and definitely gtboxing.tbm

How often do you play?
Average 2-3 times a week. You'll usually find me in qa rooms or aikido tournaments.

Do you post regularly in forums?
Yes, though my post count isn't impressive, I tediously check the threads of my organisations.

Do you check and respond to your PMs?
That I do..

Tell us about your Toribash experience.
Played my first aikido match in 2011 and never left. When I was a brown belt I developed a technique called the Scissor Sweep that reflects a real world jiu jitsu technique and since then I have put a lot of time into developing effective moves that reflect real-world martial arts. Also I developed a big portion of Team Aikido's knowledge base. If you don't know what that is you may want to take a look, you might learn something.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.
I'm going to school for electrical engineering, this would be my junior year, I also practice martial arts such as muay thai and brazilian jiu jitsu. So basically if I'm not studying, and not choking people, I'm on toribash.

some other stuff...
Granted I dont know any of you...(maybe lamby will remember me from tourneys??) but I know you guys are a close knit group with a reputation, and I would like to be part of that. Besides my set matches WAPOW's colors already..

Below I attached a few replays, first one is gtboxing, the rest aikido. Click on my sig if you want to see more.
-----
waaaaaPOWWWWW
Attached Files
Last edited by footlox; May 31, 2016 at 07:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
I would say yes to Aquita because he is fun to play with and could be a great guy to hang around with on tb and would offer something a little different to clan with his paly style and those replays are good. But like always the final choice is down to our council.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Hello everyone I have a bit of news... Aquita has been Accepted and will be joining the clan shortly. Please be nice.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Welcome my new friend, let's hope you need something so i can show you how poor you can get
*realized he owns 2k TC*

NO OIL, NO BUSINESS
Last edited by Nikos; Jun 1, 2016 at 08:42 PM.
Hey I am FireCarbon a toribash player who is 2nd dan I am 16 years of age and my certain skills allow me to be better at aikido than any other mod if you want to test me after I post this application, then you can probably swing on right now as I am playing in QA1 so if you ever wanna spar/fight in aikido I glady will thanks and my activity is quite high.
i will rekt you m8