Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I Swear if nothing happened , I'm gona spam my Facebook statues saying the humanity because stupid these days
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
*Tomorrow there's no morning. :O
And yeah, the End Of The World O_O_O_O
Lol, it is just a joke. Definitely, there's no end of world.

Also, cerezo, this is the first time you get informed, you have 4 more chances for not getting kicked, read the rules CAREFULLY. (I guess I said this before.)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
*Tomorrow there's no morning. :O
And yeah, the End Of The World O_O_O_O
Lol, it is just a joke. Definitely, there's no end of world.

Also, cerezo, this is the first time you get informed, you have 4 more chances for not getting kicked, read the rules CAREFULLY. (I guess I said this before.)

is there no expire time?
No what ?
Lets drop the topic about the end of the world , because I said so

Anyway , I feel good because in helping people at IRC
Originally Posted by Cerezo
is there no expire time?

You still doing the thing against rules. And what you mean? H.

Oofun4: Lol you're at IRC? If yes, let's chat in [TABD] #IRC, click the image in the first post to get to it.
Cerezo, join us on the IRC too.

I'm outta that thing.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Dec 20, 2012 at 04:25 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Alright , I'm going to give you a visit . You should help people too , patrick
12/21/12 is a fake. Just because it's no more triple dates and reverse and forward dates doesn't mean everything is done. And how can they predict the end when they can't predict it from their civilization? They probably think that becase reverse and forward dates are just special and this happens to be the last one. Might as well think it would've ended in 11/11/11, but Elenin broke. If it couldn't get here, how the heck can this myth? The world never seems to end because everything natural keeps normally falling wrong, missing, or burning away what it's supossed to. If Elinin can break, these meteors can break, too. Just because they're multiplied doesn't mean they can just not get fazed by us.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Omega , drop the topic , the world is so fucking stupid that I want to punch every one who believes that shit In the face .. God /:

Anyway Patrick , I see that you edited your post , also I didn't find out in the past 4 hours