Toribash
Don't mention it, though...Should we hold a real democratic election?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Originally Posted by Anaklusmos View Post
Don't mention it, though...Should we hold a real democratic election?

About what? Trying to become more active again? Making PiePwn a leader? Did Gynx foget about us? Are we the only "intelligent" species in this universe?

...there are quite a lot of things we could hold a democratic election about, so I guess you should elaborate
Last edited by Pitch; May 15, 2015 at 06:35 PM. Reason: changed a ; to a ,
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Woah woah woah there, you need to hold an election in order to get the position And yeah, we're extremely active, why do I sense sarcastic undertones in that post?

PiePwn for leader, of course. The others fade in comparison to the importance of this singular issue.
Well, that's the only thing you can't vote for, since that person would have to accept the clan invite first.

I gave you so many choices, and you've chosen the wrong one
Aight', time for some discussion. Have any of you watched any well-written movies/series/shows recently? I've been trying to find something worth watching, but it seems to be really hard nowadays. Last two movies I saw in the cinema were Godzilla(2014) and Avengers: Age of Ultron(2015) ..... both of which had significant plot holes, and significant plot holes make it pretty much impossible for me to enjoy a movie. I especially despise the screenwriters for Age of Ultron for turning Iron Man into a complete fucking idiot, though Disney has been doing that since Iron Man(2008 ).
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I don't watch any TV shows and haven't been to a cinema for years, but I do occasionally watch films on aeroplanes. Age of Ultron seems interesting but I hate plot holes so I guess that's a no-no.

I watched all the cutscenes from Smash Bros. Brawl and Mortal Kombat X though, so that's something...
Haven't watched anything in cinemas within the last few months (except Shaun the Sheep, because of my cousins).
In fact, I haven't been watching anything within the last month beside the two movies mentioned below and the one above (that one was forced tho).

Last good movie I've been watching was Pulp Fiction (again) and Gravity.

Maybe I'm going to watch the new Mad Max in cinemas, but that's not for sure yet.
Grand Budapest Hotel is a good watch.
-----
Ofc you could give Interstellar a shot, haven't watched it but no ones been shuting up about it. The new Mad Max movie looks promising as well.
Last edited by shrimp24; May 19, 2015 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters]
I would like to see Mad Max: Fury Road.

Something I think I would enjoy is Gravity, you know, that old movie from 2014 or 2013?

I haven't seen many horror movies, but The Lazarus Effect or Poultergeist seem good too. It's not one of those cursed doll ones.
私の顔にそれを言う。