Toribash
.... did i sound angry...? oh wait were on a computer u cant tell feelings.... but no i wasnt angry
R.I.P
Yeah definitely no a 9/10 on forum activity.
Denied.
And Dino you are allowed to vote.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Belt (Black Belt +): Black belt
Age (share if comfortable):
Why you want to join: I knew this clan is mature, I choose to join in clan that are not childish or don't have any childish members ( sometime it's just alright with me but not always. )
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones): none. I use this account for almost 3 years I think and don't want to go back in white belt
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, Video Making, etc.) reply making and video making but I'm just a new in video making just like freshmen in HS and fresh blood in here
How in-game active are you? (1/10): 8
How forum active are you? (1/10):9
How/where did you hear about iCoF?: none, I just so iCoF members in-game and they are so discipline and mature.
Do you have any infractions?: I have one, useless/none-sense post don't remember if it's useless or none-sense but just a minor one
Previous clans (if any): extreme, Zero, Bleu, actium I'm a ex-co-leader of actium and ex-supervisor of bleu
Favorite mods (Best mods): aikido, aikido big dojo and wushu ( cause in wushu no kicklift, shovel etc.)
Tell us about yourself: I'm Kenley Mhede from Philippines. I live in Cabanatuan City. I love playing computer games and I usually play basketball, volleyball, chess, badminton. I hate childish acts, Immature persons and boastful.
Replays:

PS. it's ugly, but i just obey what you said. "must be in favorite color."
Attached Files
Red-#1.rpl (109.5 KB, 4 views)
Red-#2.rpl (27.7 KB, 4 views)
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”