Toribash
His kindness isn't a concern with me.

It's his grammar that aggravates me, and I feel like he's trying too hard to become some powerful forum figure, and not doing a very good job at it either.

Yes, I realize that he may be from a different country than I am, and doesn't speak english that well. But that just means improve your english speaking skills or stick to people that can (sort of) understand you. I remember when I couldn't stand hanging out with Sicmo often because I couldn't understand him in the slightest. Now he speaks english quite fluently. I also dislike how Sainz considers himself a pro (even made an org). No one's a true professional until you're realized as such by a large amount of people, especially by the high status and respected people. Hell, not even I am a professional.

But then again, that's just me being a motherfucking douchebag.
beware
the goblin
No, that's true, but that alone doesn't really bother me to hang out with some one, unless they've crossed the line (my line is quite far, not that i'm being a show off).
POOP
do you like it?
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post

It's his grammar that aggravates me, and I feel like he's trying too hard to become some powerful forum figure, and not doing a very good job at it either.

Yes, I realize that he may be from a different country than I am, and doesn't speak english that well. But that just means improve your english speaking skills or stick to people that can (sort of) understand you. I remember when I couldn't stand hanging out with Sicmo often because I couldn't understand him in the slightest. Now he speaks english quite fluently. I also dislike how Sainz considers himself a pro (even made an org). No one's a true professional until you're realized as such by a large amount of people, especially by the high status and respected people. Hell, not even I am a professional.

But then again, that's just me being a motherfucking "douche-bag".

.................................................. .................................................. ..../\
.................................................. .................................................. .....|.....
I remember when I talked non-sense all the time, Well I believe you with the nobody is pro but I think being pro is being flawless so no one on here is really a pro until they prove it.
I can understand his speaking so he kinda is hanging around with someone who can understand him, and if he talks his native language I may be able to understand him because if I remember right he from Brazil, But like I said "If he turns crap to me in that second I'm quitting the clan."
-----
For 7 minutes I've been trying to figure out how to post a youtube video...
I can't.
Last edited by Lucy; Apr 17, 2013 at 03:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist
lolololol

dude, here's an example.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhtsoUf4V-k&list=FLkHPqmBsJkws8HbPP1cd_NA

The first sequence of code that's between a "=" and a "&" is the video code.

beware
the goblin
lolololol

dude, here's an example.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhtsoUf4V-k&list=FLkHPqmBsJkws8HbPP1cd_NA

The first sequence of code that's between a "=" and a "&" is the video code.

Never knew that I thought it was the whole link, I've never done it though so It's new.
"The more you know"
|Evil|
I don't exist

But then again, that's just me being a motherfucking douchebag.

*cockiness meter explodes
Judging people by their english?
Really tamakuu?
Stop acting like a dick, please.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Really tamakuu?

We could just take him to a back alley?
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Really tamakuu?

I'm not judging him entirely by his english. If you actually read and tried to deeply understand what I said, you would've seen that it's also the way I interpret his posts.

And me being a dick isn't an act. I've stated so many fucking times that I've pretty much gone douche-bag. Sorry if you missed that.

Also, pusga, you're always doing... something else.
Last edited by Marrez; Apr 17, 2013 at 11:13 PM.
beware
the goblin