Toribash
@Lexx: I am sorry to inform you, but you have been denied. The reason is your very bad reputation. A few members have witnessed some of your bad moments in tb and do not think you will fit well with us. Sorry to keep you waiting and all the best in real life as well as here.

@LonelyMonkey: still being discussed

@Ukemonster: still considered
wishful eyes deceive me
I knew I'd be denied.
To everybody who witnessed some of my bad moments - I'm really sorry for that.
I accept the fact that I was an immature brat. But I guess people change at the age of 13-17.
And Yes, right now I am 17 years old.
In fact, I'm no f*cktard anymore.
I am really sorry to people like Zalmoxis, Missuse and some others, and I ask everybody just to believe that I changed.
But don't have any idea how to show it. Respect to all of you.
See you ingame.
*sigh*
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
just to let you know,because you were denied now,it does not mean you can't apply again in the future.
If this is something you really want,keep finding us ingame,chat with us and show your true self.

Hope everything will work out for you in the future and cyas around. x)
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
just to let you know,because you were denied now,it does not mean you can't apply again in the future.
If this is something you really want,keep finding us ingame,chat with us and show your true self.

Hope everything will work out for you in the future and cyas around. x)

well said
ima crusin for a bruisn
I'm no kid, man. Simply gtfo.
Nikosefs, will consider that, but I'm sure that that will keep on for a very long time.
Thanks for the good words.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
I was referring to myself. I'd prefer it if you didn't talk to me with such disrespect.
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
I accept the fact that I was an immature brat. But I guess people change at the age of 13-17.

I'm no kid, man. Simply gtfo.

-----
Oh and it would be a good idea not to tell people to gtfo in a thread you are only a guest in, especially if they weren't even talking to you. Keep it on PM's if you do consider a reply necessary.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Dec 29, 2011 at 01:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I knew I'd be denied.
To everybody who witnessed some of my bad moments - I'm really sorry for that.
I accept the fact that I was an immature brat But I guess people change at the age of 13-17.
I am really sorry to people like Zalmoxis, Missuse and some others, and I ask everybody just to believe that I changed.
But don't have any idea how to show it. Respect to all of you.
See you ingame.
*sigh*

think your funny making fun of my kind HUH? oh fuck no, you are da immature brat don't put the stereo type on us 13'ers
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...