Ranking
Faint: First replay was pretty good. Nothing amazing, but not all the bad. The let downs were the madmen. They need more consistency. Yours were like "hit, hit, fail hit, float around for 200 frames, hit". No from me for now.

Reaper277: First replay was stolen from beznick. Auto-disqualified. Rest weren't good enough either, incase you were wondering.

apozke: First replay had a crappy symmetrical opener, and was generally very grabby and messy. Second replay was rather mediocre. You could've gotten a way more powerful hit in that initial kick. The skating replay wasn't too bad but all in all, still a no from me.
Thanks DeeJayy. I have really improved compared to what I had before though :P

I am going to go work on some boom-hits. I need to get those down.
here's my app:
r.i.p uke watch until the end =/ most people dont.

ps: if i miss 1 replay style in the app tell me and i will switch for one of these
Attached Files
#ex_r.i.p uke.rpl (165.7 KB, 15 views)
#ex_double booming.rpl (145.9 KB, 14 views)
#ex_flawless 4dm's boom.rpl (100.8 KB, 11 views)
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
weed: The spar was alright. Not really mind blowing. A lot of the hits looked too spur of the moment and not planned and the overall product looked a bit awkward. "power" had a pretty unoriginal opener. I didn't like how the spin slowed down. It's better if spins are consistently the same speed throughout the whole thing. "piece by piece" was pretty bad. Too many unnecessary grabs. Grabbing, itself, is not bad if you justify it. For example, grabbing to get a boom hit, or grabbing because Uke is flying away and there's absolutely no other option. That grab at the beginning is completely unnecessary. You could've easily achieved that punch without a grab.

extreme: Overall, your hits a pretty good, but sometimes, the flow stops and is often unstylish. I think it's a yes from me, but I would like another recruiters opinion before I let you in.

Daxx: The punch was alright. It looked slightly awkward since it was so close, but not really worth complaining about. The decap could've been a lot stronger. You contracted your elbow too early there. Had you contracted it later, you could've made that kick with your foot rather than shin. "Ra ra ra" was just bad. Way too many unnecessary grabs, stiff and borings and very little flow and style. "Messin'" would've been better had that inital punch had more flow in the setup, so it looked more like one fluid spin rather than "90 DEGREE TURN, k slooowwwww turn, k let's punch now." The rest was like pretty slow and boring. Also, all your replays feature you breaking off your own wrist for a skeet.

D:<

Skeets are only good if they flow well into replay. It's doubly crap if the head is just on the floor rather than up high in the air (100 points for reference). It's doubly crap again if you ruin flow and pose to break your wrist to do the skeet.
Anyway, all in all, a no from me.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Aug 1, 2010 at 04:51 AM.
Eh, here are a few I came up with. I didn't make a madman this time.

First replay is like a fast madman sort of but not a madman, it was more like a weak boom.

Second replay is a really cool 3 punch combo. First I hit his right elbow, dismember, then I come down with lots of speed dismembering his right leg, and then I come up with even more speed, dismember his left arm and head.

Third replay is a cool splitcap I did. I kind of push Uke away, then do a strong kick at his ribs, causing a split, then I do a short little twirl, and fling way up in the air, decapping him with a cool front flip kick.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
Faint - FastBoomishMadman.rpl (210.8 KB, 11 views)
Faint - 3PawnchCombo.rpl (93.4 KB, 13 views)
Faint - CoolSplitMidairDecap.rpl (132.0 KB, 10 views)