Toribash
I guess so, he's still in the trials rank.

and hey, I got a new rank, thanks for whoever did it I think
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The best way to learn is by making mistakes, and Zelda said this was the first one Link has made as leader. I don't think we should make a huge deal about it since now he knows that he shouldn't have done it. If he does it again, however, then I think there should be some type of punishment.
I have no clue what happened and I'm to lazy to read everything could someone please fill me in on what happened to ego?!

Also I think that ego should stay in the clan... Just because he's ego.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I feel bad for Static, but at the very same time, Ego's got a worse sense of humour. You can just leave the IRC alone, as Redundant doesn't really go on the forums, or ask him to stop. If not, then just ask the leaders to tell him to stop. We don't need a big situation on Ego's sense of humour, or even then, on Static's overreaction. While I would hate for Static to go over Ego, the simplest solution is just to stay away from the IRC. I normally do that, as I don't really get on with Ego as much as the rest of you do. It doesn't mean to say I'll get pissed and go to the leaders over him making fun of, say, my dying grandmother. Sure, I wouldn't like it, and I'd ask Ego to stop, but I still wouldn't care that much, nor would I attempt to get possibly the most active IRC member of the clan kicked over it.

In the nicest way I can say this, grow up.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
He didn't try to get ego kicked... he asked daedalus to held. Then Daedalus suggested that discussion about what action should be taken to Link and Link kicked him. I was going to make a joke about your grandmother but I am worried that Link would try to kick me.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
He didn't try to get ego kicked... he asked daedalus to held. Then Daedalus suggested that discussion about what action should be taken to Link and Link kicked him. I was going to make a joke about your grandmother but I am worried that Link would try to kick me.

Man, she's a jokefest. She's fat as fuck, and has wings like a bird, since she's going on a diet. Still, this whole situation is bullshit, and the sooner Ego is back in [tldr], the sooner we can drop this, and the sooner we can get back in the banterbus.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I've been very good but it seems that a lot has changed!

On that same note I hear that the 2k 15 Clan League has started! Lets get out there and kick some NYAA ass!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I need to do a physics presentation so decided to do quantum entanglement. I looked up what quantum spin was and then looked up what quantum states are and now nothing makes sense anymore. I bet half the class will just do forces calculations and shit. At least I can explain quantum entanglement in terms of quantum spin, but I have no idea why quantum spin happens.
-----
If it still doesn't make sense tomorrow I might just resort to pretending that electroencephalography is relevant to physics and do it on that.
Last edited by Zelda; Jun 13, 2015 at 06:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess