Ranking
Originally Posted by Onda View Post
Name: Game Onda Real Engels

Belt: Custom Belt

Past Clans: [PsY]

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Moomin

Bought QI?: No

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None

Modes your good at: AikidoBigdojo.tbm-Aikido.tbm-lenshu3

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Modering

GMT: -6

Player Card:

About yourself: Well I am from Costa Rica, mi first language is spanish, I did learn english on high-school. I qualify my person as mature. I am a big fan of videogames doesn't matter if they are for computer, PS3, xbox360 I am just adict to games. I do have a social life friends-girlfriend, etc.
I do love reggae music because it give me this kinda of internal peace that it bring to me when I'm high is awesome. As you can see I do smoke weed and not just for fashion, mode I smoke because I feel that I am a different person that can be one with nature, one with the environment, is something that no other thing can do turns of it.
You can talk to me of whatever topic that you wish cuz in my entire life there have been diferent persons that had bring to me some knowledge as my parents and family
I live with my dad in a condominium from San José-Ezcazú, I like play soccer, baxsketball and taekwondo
Now days I'm on university studying Industrial Maintenance Engineering.
I guess this is enough if you want to know anything else about me just ask.

Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join eVo because here I can find somethings that other clans don't have, as mature and skilled people. Players that can see the things in so many different ways, that can understand how you feel sometimes and there is people that give sense to the game humor,etc.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can bring to eVo some activity, some tournaments and events. I can do participate in the clan activitys. I woudl help with everything that I can.

Cheers

Mae Large haceme el toque ahí para que me dejen entran en esta vara mop!
Usted sabe como es loco!

Pura Vida!!

I'd like to know if you did namechange? I always used the nickname Onda?
or is there any other nick that I can remember you?
asd
Unfortunately, Handler can not into english... Actually I believe that a few Brazilians can, nimbly.

Hello, how long. I enjoyed Onda application, I wanna find him in-game so we can talk better (also in spanish) and appreciate his abilities. At the moment, I'm not saying "yes" or "no" for him.
I'll to look for you in-game. Maybe you can test my whole abilities and talk for some time, that would be pleasure to talk with you!
CMDRFox19 but id like Axton if you can make a nickname for me plz.
blue
no other clans
no other accounts
i havent bought QI
um i have no references
twinswords, or anything with swords
drawing, lego building
i have no idea what GMT is
whats a player card
well i have an endless imagination im very creative
i really want to show people on youtube my moves in a clan video
um the splitpass tutorial