Toribash
@kra: you're the God of War you don't pay attention to anything.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by L3rk View Post
@kra: you're the God of War you don't pay attention to anything.

Ну,, которые должны быть верно для кратос, L3rk были вы посмотрите на мои переигровка все же, это довольно прохладно
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
@300: dude, I don't know what you're saying.
Ну,, которые должны быть верно для кратос, L3rk были вы посмотрите на мои переигровка все же, это довольно прохладно (translations Well, that should be true for kratos, L3rk have you look at my replay yet, it is pretty cool)
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
I don't know because it makes me laugh to see l3rk confused (off-topic) thats alll ok
I love ticracky's logic on this topic. cause i was totally confused at why he didn't speak English.
Originally Posted by L3rk View Post
I love ticracky's logic on this topic. cause i was totally confused at why he didn't speak English.

Why I didn't use english? I was bored lol and tired (off-topic once again ._.) and Its making not bored