2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
^^ everyone is not like you!!

-Coughs-
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Someone just pointed me a gun...
I have sad story to tell you...

After a normal school day, me and my friends were going home by foot, we usually go all thogheter talking and laughing, but today... well, while we were walking down the street, one of my friends had the idea of ringing a radom bell, and guess what... he did xD and we ran away from the door ( yh I know kid stuff).
After some more walking, a blue van just stops right where we were, and a man, just pulls out a gun ( pistol ) and pointed it to us =S, he told us to never do that again, or he pulls the triger...
We promised to do not tell our parents about that, and to do not do that stuff again... And I think calling the cops would be a bad idea.
I believe that I should be a higher ranked member than I am for two reasons.
1. All other DELTA members that joined got an insta-high rank.
(Nevets, Sexywittsy, lsl; overseers. DanielJR; master. and me one of the active members, also; a quarter master. And most of the people above me I've never heard of or seen a post from.
2. I am high ranked in the game compared to most people in the clan.
3. I am just awesome
YourFace, NONE of the delta members got insta-rank upgrade. They were a lot of active in forum/game/IRC, and they contributed a lot to us. The only reason of you get a high rank, is because you're 9th dan. If you be more active in OUR forum, you have lot more chances of becoming high ranked... Anyway, are you ingame? I never played with you before... I wanna test my skills... Should we make a room?

#TribeOn
so can we start making poll for mod/mods and date? =D
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Well, neither of the leaders have posted yet. I dont know where the fuck they are though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

what r u talking about i post 4-5 times a week. y is everyone saying im not active. But i say give the guy a chance and if he doesnt post while hes in clan then kick him
Your just asking for it, aren't you?
You joined on 9-08-2009. Between then and now, it has been 20 weeks. If you were true to your word, having posted 4-5 times a week, you would, at the least, have 80 posts. Good day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

okay so maybe my posts r a little off plus my weeks i was in arizona and couldnt post and i told the clan leaders. but besides that what about turtleboy