9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Holy Shit.
I don't care if you become an A-Team member (You won't), you will never be in any clan that i am in.
Originally Posted by turtleboy1 View Post
i know piatez guys and heas the who encouraged me to join piratez his name was laydown

I love it how you triple post instead of edit one post.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
well prntscrn is not working...

I don't know what to tell you, then. Which system are you running? Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by chris20236 View Post
I see you bit smile.

yea. smile for shit.

I attempted to smile, and it turned out like shit.
Exactly. By the way, irc is where i spend most of my time, so yeah, you can catch me there.
I would help you if I was good at making textures :l
Originally Posted by Ladger View Post
I don't see my name in the list - just a friendly reminder

It takes a little while for your name to get processed in the list o' names. It took me about 2 weeks.
Activity depends on GMT. As Sicks said, its 3pm or am, but in other country it can be like midnight.. ;) im checking forum everyday, now ive some problems with my health. Its hard for me to play 20/7 like i did b4 :P
I want to be playing cards, but you can smack me anywhere.

Also I read this:

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Guys, u will be in positions where we discussed when I started this. But because this image is now free I have full control where that will be, so let me do my work. I'm gonna put some of u in the image today. Check the first page this week.