Toribash
looks like a headhunter skin to me. just makes me thing of HH Nidalee with the whirlwhid particles
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
The particles are actually very similar to Creator Viktor's recall effect.

Either way, mechanical themed skin, for a person I have no skin for. Must get.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I thought it was Akuma from Street Fighters or that vampire (as in sucking the life force IN THE AIR) guy from Bleach. Meh

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Too bad he isn't available :3

(As of this post)

If Yasuo seriously gets a new skin released before khaz, I'm burning riot into the ground. I'd burn their servers but they're already ablaze

Yea I understand it's difficult to top MechKhaz, but shit.
Last edited by Leaf; Aug 13, 2014 at 08:15 PM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
-PBE update-

"MINI BOSS? IS THAT A SHORT JOKE?!"

New Veigar Skin
(It actually Final Boss skin now!)
(It look like Legendary skin? It have many new effect particles, quotes and animation. Give me check it later)

Final Boss Veigar

Yasuo Skin
(Small news for his skin)

Now has a name "Cyber Ops Yasuo"

Edited: Arcade Miss Fortune now available on live!
Last edited by Chris; Aug 13, 2014 at 09:52 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Isn't it a reference to metal gear rising? Or did I just compare the two out of no where?

yeah it's got a reference to raiden in his recall
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
yeah it's got a reference to raiden in his recall

^^^^^^^^^

skin's neat and i've always been a mgs fan but i don't know if i'll be buying it anytime soon
I need to get rp. I only have 2000, and I need more for arcade mf, final boss veigar, cyber ops yasuo, riot kayle, and the championship skin that should come during worlds. That should come out to at least... a little over 4000 rp.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I need to get rp. I only have 2000, and I need more for arcade mf, final boss veigar, cyber ops yasuo, riot kayle, and the championship skin that should come during worlds. That should come out to at least... a little over 4000 rp.

Final Boss Veigar is Legendary skin. (I checked it in PBE client) It's 1820 RP.

Say bye to your wallet xD
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.