People who are more active ingame and inforum are
gala
cam
chris
me
8oj4n
and squirre1
MrTeapawt

These are the people who I usualy play with. Sicks, you may be active, is that I didn't saw you yet ok? That's the only reason that you're not on my list ^^

#TribeOn
I played with Darohorn in aikido room. He is very good (got very good streak 9 I think) and some guy tried to flame him but he remained cool. He doesn't know to make nice applications but he could be nice asset. Yes.
I wanted to collect TC-s for my own set, but then situation changed and I can't just say ''I'm not gonna make clan pic because of that''. I stick to my word. Also, this is a challenge, art challenge, and I like to test myself.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
lsl, I'm sorry. That wasn't an order. That was a suggestion. And yes, I did that stuff when I joined Piratez. But in that time I had -150 posts and I was BlackBelt. I'm just saying to he don't spam, or he don't belong here, because if you didn't saw yet, he's no newbie. I'm just asking, that's not an order. So there's no need to give me some kind of a punishment speach or an sermon, because I didn't did anything wrong.

Hkp, I didn't said that you did something with legions, I said that I saw a post like this:

"If you let hpk join, your clan is dead."

Also, I didn't said that I don't want you here, I said that is better for both, if you don't spam like yesterday. Like, you said EXACTLY what the first post said. I know it wasn't your intention, neither was mine when I joined. But you gotta stop this.

Dude. He is being active on our board. Posting in our threads is a good thing. So what the fuck are you whining about?
He's being active.
If my memorie still working I didn't complained about him being active... I complained, because of his spamming fame. That's what I'm whining about.

#TribeOn