Toribash
The current suspicions are Veigar and Blitz.

Either way, I'm happy, but I want it to be Veigar. Much more potential to harness.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
This glove from Arcade Miss Fortune's Splash

Glove

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I doubt blitz' lighting and ult are enough to be played with for an arcade skin. He has minimal particles. Plus that gloves in mf's splash is way too small to be blitz' hand. Veigar seems much more suitable for a final boss in an arcade game, not to mention the larger play field for the skin makers.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It's all like Viktor gets a skin. Lol

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It's spoiler. You can read it if you want.

!!SPOILER!!

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Veigar would make since, since he's like.....evil, i guess? Evilish, maybe?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
HE IS EVIL... STOP LAUGHING!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

New "Master" Ranked Tier Coming Soon

Earlier today, diamond one and challenger tier players shared that Riot has emailed them a heads-up on a new "Master" ranked tier they will be implementing soon.

---

Here is the full email, taken from snoopeh's twitter account:

---

In the reddit thread discussing Master Tier, Riot Socrates popped in to comment:

He continued:

He also confirmed Master tier will have it's own loading screen border:

Tbh I play with challenger friends alot, And they all agree so far I belong atleast in gold 5. I stated the reason I am mainly in bronze is because I enjoy trolling ranked players to piss them off. xD