Toribash
Well, I read most of the posts on this thread, and is seems at the beginning you were all very carefree about the apps. So, I took it upon myself to attempt to join here, thinking that it'll be easier than these other clans. First off i would rate my fourm activity 3/10. I mainly just look at stuff than post. My ingame would be 9/10 simply because i love this game (for now)
I started in 2012, lost my password in 2013, and found it in 2016. Im starting to end this app because I can't think of much else to say but some personal stuff. So, I would like to say that this app is worthwhile (somewhat) mainly because I had to reread to make sure all the I's were capitalized. To end this I would like to say, "Thank you" for actually reading this, and have a nice day.

OK so I was going through some more recruitment post in this thread and I saw my name and it was a simple "Can I join"
Im VERY sorry for double posting. So if you accept my apologies I made some cookies a few minutes ago, and you guys can have some.
Last edited by nine; Nov 30, 2016 at 07:36 AM. Reason: I just realized
Ily <3
names Flash!
-age 22
Aiming to become the best Tricking replay maker!
Attached Files
childvchild_test1.tbm (8.8 KB, 13 views)
boxcutter.rpl (199.4 KB, 18 views)
# Luv Sic.rpl (624.0 KB, 14 views)
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
names Flash!
-age 22

Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post

8===D
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
names Flash!
-age 22

weren't you in the clan already?
what bug is this hampa?
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Am I able to this year if I make an application
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012