Toribash
I'm sorry to hear that I didn't make it past the trail, but perhaps that was fair. Seeing I only fought along with you guys in 1 war, and can't even remember I have a discord account xD Anyway, I just wanted to say that Wapow is a great clan, well mainly because its activity.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
It is sad to see that a few members have been kicked from the clan but for all of those members I wish you the best of luck for the future and I hope that this doesn't change much between us.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Soooo crazy how long this forum has been active
-----
Hey does anyone know if the leader of PURGE was a warlord in this clan one of them said they were and I'm just curious
THX
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; May 31, 2016 at 12:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ICEEMAN1 View Post
Soooo crazy how long this forum has been active
-----
Hey does anyone know if the leader of PURGE was a warlord in this clan one of them said they were and I'm just curious
THX

Niko be nice to the guests. idk what clan Purge is I'll go look

EDIT: nope never seen any of those people
Last edited by Flames; May 31, 2016 at 02:24 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hi guys. I've been gone for about 134 days now, and I've done things with my life! You know, like go outside. Oh gosh, I've even started playing guitar! And I fucking hate it so i'm announcing my comeback!
when the
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
Hi guys. I've been gone for about 134 days now, and I've done things with my life! You know, like go outside. Oh gosh, I've even started playing guitar! And I fucking hate it so i'm announcing my comeback!

Hello Legacy, can't remember you being in our clan, did you get a name-change?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
heeeey legacy how's it going? been pretty long ;o and Yee Swepps he was in the clan for a few days or smthn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Yeah I was in the clan for about a month as shadow554, then about another month as legacy. Then I left for about half a year or something like that.
when the