Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
If the voting doesn't work out, I'm fine with apps. And thanks Godenz for the vote. :-)

Why ain't you voting nigga.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Geez, I don't check the thread for a day and all this happens. WOOOOP! I'm elated right now. Sorry for being so inactive the last 2 days. I've recently been preparing to go to college along with helping my mom plan and cater a wedding. Between the college visits and the decorating, all other time I had was to sleep or do homework. But I digress. This is sooooooooooo f#$%ing awesome right now. I know I'm kinda the "noob" among you guys, but I just wanna say I look up to a lot of you here and being able to be here when this happened means a lot to me. I'm damn proud to call myself a Diamond, and I'm sure that you all are as well. There's nowhere to go but up from here, and I'm ready to soar if you guys are. GO DIAMONDS!!

-Prolexus
EliteCar
[D] Suggestions
If you got any suggestions to make this lovely clan better, post it below! This is a place to share ideas, don't be scared to let us know.
Last edited by Beat; May 23, 2014 at 04:02 PM.
How do you kill one with no life?
Thanks for the pep talk, prolexus :-P . Best of luck with college. :-)

Also, made a suggestions thread. It will be easier to sort through our ideas that way hopefully.
How do you kill one with no life?
א בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ ב והארץ היתה תהו ובהו וחשך על פני תהום ורוח אלהים מרחפת על פני המים ג ויאמר אלהים יהי אור ויהי אור ד וירא אלהים את האור כי טוב ויבדל אלהים בין האור ובין החשך ה ויקרא אלהים לאור יום ולחשך קרא לילה ויהי ערב ויהי בקר יום אחד

ו ויאמר אלהים יהי רקיע בתוך המים ויהי מבדיל בין מים למים ז ויעש אלהים את הרקיע ויבדל בין המים אשר מתחת לרקיע ובין המים אשר מעל לרקיע ויהי כן ח ויקרא אלהים לרקיע שמים ויהי ערב ויהי בקר יום שני

ט ויאמר אלהים יקוו המים מתחת השמים אל מקום אחד ותראה היבשה ויהי כן י ויקרא אלהים ליבשה ארץ ולמקוה המים קרא ימים וירא אלהים כי טוב יא ויאמר אלהים תדשא הארץ דשא עשב מזריע זרע עץ פרי עשה פרי למינו אשר זרעו בו על הארץ ויהי כן יב ותוצא הארץ דשא עשב מזריע זרע למינהו ועץ עשה פרי אשר זרעו בו למינהו וירא אלהים כי טוב יג ויהי ערב ויהי בקר יום שלישי

Whoever translates this is a genious.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
I'm not even trying to translate this.
GodEnz, when can you fix your computer ? You should be playing too if we make the tourney.
Ofcours he needs to play, but what if it's going to be a month untill he could. We aren't gonna celebrate official when we're already a month official.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm just asking, of course I'm not going to wait a month. Maybe he can do it fast.
Btw, this is my 1000th post
Last edited by Beat; Apr 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM.