Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oh yeah, forgot to announce him as a new ally, welcome him people!
He's an awesome guy, doesn't spam or farm his post count...hope you enjoy your time here, new ally ;)
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hey Art, next time, PM me or talk to me ingame...don't ask for an alliance here in the forum/thread....

Swift: Nice! A clearer view of your replay, you did awesome bro and, no lag!

Artistry added as an ally. Welcome him well guys!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Awesome, cool. Now that we've resolved that, any topic? Oh yeah, i'm still thinking of a design for our new clan banners: should we keep them or change them? And i'm still making a replay for the video. Again, idk how to replay make ^_^"
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Awesome, cool. Now that we've resolved that, any topic? Oh yeah, i'm still thinking of a design for our new clan banners: should we keep them or change them? And i'm still making a replay for the video. Again, idk how to replay make ^_^"

I think you should keep the banners for a little while more, then if you get bored of it, just change it. And about the video, try to get professional replay makers to do the dirty work for you if you don't know how to do.
Artistry: Yeah...I should try professional replay makers ;P and yeah, I can change those banners anytime

Nova: Hey, those 3 hours were worth it bro, cool replay ^_^

Invited kired7...an unanimous vote by me and nev..he promises to be active and stuff, his app was good on the recruitment thread(check it out)..I hope he will be a good clan mate, please, welcome him well guys!
Hey Hey now.. didn't promise,, as i feel if i break a promise some bad karma is coming my way Haha,,
but yes i will be active and generally a good member,,
if im needed for anything just ask,,
Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.