Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok, now THAT'S good.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
At least he's getting some ;).
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Time. Not everyone has your amazing range of vocabulary.
-------------------------------------
Don't mean this in an offending way, btw :3
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Hear hear. I like de4th's suggestion too.
-----
Lol, I don't think this will get any votes, but it's something:

It's way better than stepping on a Lego block in the dark.
Last edited by Trick; May 15, 2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Thanks bro. Dezperayt troller bros 4 lyf! ... I mean ... ... ...

@hawkes: I'm really sorry if I gave you a mini-heart attack or something related to that effect. I didn't mean to incite concern.
Last edited by Trick; May 15, 2013 at 09:35 AM.
fl0w
Oh, it's alright Unlimita. Sometimes, when I'm really drunk and stuff, I don't even have a vocabulary at all, let alone an amazing one.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
Woah, bro. Hold up a sec. When did this get dirty? When did we start insulting eachother's deprived and decrepit bodies?
Obviously you have some serious self-conciseness issues. Having to resort to tearing others down? Rood.

All of my self-consciousness has literally wilted away a long time ago. It all started when both of my feet atrophied, leaving me with the rest of my lower appendages as quasi-walking sticks.

At least I'm being real, unlike you, you blindly narcissistic hypocrite. Your never-before-used eyes are almost always wrong, you look like decaying fruit, and you should best learn to accept that.

Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
They may look like girls. Those ones are, in fact, hippies. They have somehow managed to grow hair despite the gene pool pod and just LOVE playing metal tube twister. Enjoy ;)

Bro ... They might be hippies, but you forgot to mention that they are young, hot, FEMALE, Zooey Deschanel and Alison Brie-esque hippies. You need to improve your nuancing skills, bucko.

Also, I will most definitely enjoy.
Last edited by Trick; May 15, 2013 at 09:56 AM.
fl0w
I have a pretty decent vocabulary. I don't use it all the time though. Also you guys/girls should kindly say yes to me joining.
-----
I love all of your signatures their funny haha.I am saying this now ,because I didn't pay attention to them before.
-----
Hey I'm not gone be on for awhile got in trouble with mom for this week ill be on all next week sorry. I am usually very active I just trout I would still notify you about this inconvenience.
-----
Nvm I dnt wanna join anymore
Last edited by Stealth; May 15, 2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Here is my ultimate goal just incase anyone was curious
Attached Images
TB skin.jpg (5.9 KB, 8 views)
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.