Toribash
I love how you want to be an MMA fighter and your favourite mod is rk-MMA.
Posted for discussion, good luck.
Originally Posted by Djvenom173 View Post
i didnt

when i delete your post for spewing useless shit that we already went over then dont post it again
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Name: Isaiah
GMT: -8
Replays: Computer does not support replays.
Competitive game modes: ABD, Wushu
Some general stuff about yourself: I'm good at toribash and like cats.
And if possible: I'm at school.
I wanna join inq.
Originally Posted by xIMDx View Post
Name: Isaiah
GMT: -8
Replays: Computer does not support replays.
Competitive game modes: ABD, Wushu
Some general stuff about yourself: I'm good at toribash and like cats.
And if possible: I'm at school.

>computer does not support replays
um what fuck your gay ass chromebook
Hello, my name is sledgren. I am here to apply for Obey. I have seen your clan, and the players in it. You guys seem like a really fun clan to be in, and also a great family clan that would always support one another. Now about me. I love to longboard and snowboard, yet toribash consumes most of my time.I really like cereal. I had another account of the name kerrster. In this account i was a brown belt, and had been in Kira, TFO, and anon. I enjoyed these clans very much but never felt at home. I can not use this account anymore, since i re-downloaded toribash to get the new update, and when i tried to sign in i realised i had forgotten the password. So i made the account sledgren. In my account right now, i am a blue belt, but the skill/maturity of a black belt. My most competitive mods would be ABD and Mushu.Since i lost the other account i have lost 99% of my replays, but if you ask i will post some ABD decap winners for you. I know i am perfect for this clan since i have a lot of enthusiasm and i play well under pressure. And you said you wanted the app to be creative, so i will put in a joke as jokes are as creative as it can get. Two men walked into a bar, ouch.

-thanks,
sledgren
Last edited by sledgren; May 15, 2014 at 03:51 AM. Reason: forgot some mandatory details
Application
Application
Hello, my name is William and I am spaghetti years of age.
My GMT is Spaghetti
I play mainly spaghetti.
Spaghetti
Reason why i want to join Obey is because spaghetti
Thank you for your time, i hope you consider in my swagapplication, Good Day.
Attached Files
Spaghetti.rpl (49.6 KB, 15 views)