Toribash
Stop being so fucking impatient.

'vote i dont care yes or no just vote cause iam waiting' does not say to me a worthy potential member of the clan. You don't give a shit about getting to know anyone, you just want to get in.

Consider this a big fat NO from me.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
hey see the last of page 162 i wrote ill wait then ill wait 8 weeks
-----
and iam sorry for not being patient i was gonna say that after this" ill wait then ill wait 8 weeks" but went to clean sorry
Last edited by scorpionma; Jun 12, 2012 at 02:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
thats ok there is more members ill wait for my vote
-----
so i just got Akmal,jim.Virtue vote .
come on the clan is so big, vote i dont care yes or no just vote cause iam waiting

Your impatience is unbecoming, you have my no.

Originally Posted by TomTeg50 View Post
Look for my application. And i'm still waiting.
Get a coffee, or a beer, this is gonna be long.

LOL
elsewhere
ok iam sorry iam ot suitable for this great clan with 1 sentence i rewind up everything i do not desirve to be in this clan but look at tomteg50 hes still waiting
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by TomTeg50 View Post
Look for my application. And i'm still waiting.
Get a coffee, or a beer, this is gonna be long.

I like your attitude. I'd still like to see you in irc and crap but my vote is a yes now if it wasn't one already.

Originally Posted by Minute View Post
Why we should let you join: What can you contribute to the clan. Money, if you need it. Ad you can see I'm broke right now but If you check my trans history I'm around 70k

Lol @ attempting to buy us. I guess no one realizes that the one thing we aren't hurting for is money. Unlike every other clan, we have no need for money at the moment.
Last edited by Gum; Jun 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why do you want to join us? We are inactive, we don't go ingame, our board is inactive. There is no reason left that you would like to join us other than CLAN TAG.

"this clan is great" or "it's members are great" does not make up for a REASON to join. Also, I don't know anyone of you and you don't know anyone of us either. Right now, you have 0% chance to join.

Join #sigma, introduce yourself, have a friendly chat with us and relax. You'll get in soon. For now, it's no to all.
Last edited by Hero; Jun 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM.
No to Scorpionma and Minute.
Poor reasons for wanting to join and pretty bad applications in general.

edit: Welcome to our newest member TomTeg50!
Last edited by Swarfiga; Jun 14, 2012 at 08:05 PM.