Toribash
you don't have to live with her, just spend time together doing your lovey dovey mellow yellow marshmallow love dove romance

share your starbucks expense coffee while sitting in a bench protected by the snow and watch it fall and if you happen to get a snowflake in your coffee top you'll go like omg look it looks just like u and it melts and so she will get pretty weird and you go like no baby no not like that aw and then you hug her with your manly arms and she gets all tight with her fluffy gloves covering her mouth while she blows air to it and so you get a boner and happy because that's all you ever wanted and you start wondering i should take her home so i look like a tru gentleman and so you say hey babe and she looks at you and asks hm? and you say let's go home and watch a movie and she'll accept it and you two are now cozy close and tight in your ikea sofa made of velvet and she feels the smoov groov of the whole ambience with your air wick brise stuff and like she ignores the movie and you start going crazy thinking wtf are you doing girl we're watching an awesome movie and then you realise oh wait we'll have some lovin 2nite so you do it in the sofa, or at least scrub your bodies on each other.

this is a love story
Tromso doesn't have starbuck's
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Jesus Pal xD

I do. Spend more time with her than with my pc... HAHA

We have starbucks, ice coffee...heh
Hello again, going to get started on an activity wave, will start working on events and will now label my tourneys as Family tourneys. Anyone is free to help me with hosting etc. I made a new events thread and I'm considering making a suggest members thread much like Tint has.

Sorry for not posting or talking in skype chat over the past week, a wave of depression hit me but I'm back(?) for definite this time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
hey guys, how are things?

also, i hope you guys dont mind if i post here from time to time
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
talking in skype

my computer has went bananas and skype lags the hell out of it now. i can log in but it's really not the best option now. irc?

Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post

hey butler, we're doing fine i guess. it's alright you can post all you want bbycks
I'm done, guys. It was fun while it lasted, but it's been done for me for a while. Keep it alive, and don't lose sight of the purpose.
Happy holidays.
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post

sup g, you can always post here

Originally Posted by pal View Post
my computer has went bananas and skype lags the hell out of it now. i can log in but it's really not the best option now. irc?

irc 4 lyfe, starting to stay in there all day.

Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
I'm done, guys. It was fun while it lasted, but it's been done for me for a while. Keep it alive, and don't lose sight of the purpose.
Happy holidays.

Aww. we'll miss you. I kinda expected this to happen, you've been growing really inactive.
Stuff happens tho.
Happy holidays to you too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|