Toribash
Ruyzan,

I saw you put effort to choosing the facts you wanted to give even though a couple of the points you gave out were unnecessary (mostly your rank). Your application was short but honest and it pretty much packed what at least I wanted to know. You couldve been a bit more specific on why this clan seemed good incl. its leaders but- I'd still lean on a yes at this point and others can point out if they want something else for you to add.

Sniper.

"name: Sn1perdave-Dave
belt:green
why i want to join"

This is the point where i stopped reading TT_TT Try again nex- nvm.
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
Ruyzan,

I saw you put effort to choosing the facts you wanted to give even though a couple of the points you gave out were unnecessary (mostly your rank). Your application was short but honest and it pretty much packed what at least I wanted to know. You couldve been a bit more specific on why this clan seemed good incl. its leaders but- I'd still lean on a yes at this point and others can point out if they want something else for you to add.

Sniper.

"name: Sn1perdave-Dave
belt:green
why i want to join"

This is the point where i stopped reading TT_TT Try again nex- nvm.

Wait, no no no no no.

Sniper, don't try again.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
well the clan is official have alot of members
and good artists
likeEpic4Chris...i felt like i fit in thats about it
Last edited by Ruyzan; Apr 22, 2011 at 04:01 PM.
I WONNA BE IN C3
heya i'm rank 31 brown belt i have 9 accounts i am FUCKING good at aikido bigdojo and wushu brushu and quite good at judo i wonna join c3 coz i love to be in it plz plz plz let me join in
Originally Posted by masterfarmer View Post
heya i'm rank 31 brown belt i have 9 accounts i am FUCKING good at aikido bigdojo and wushu brushu and quite good at judo i wonna join c3 coz i love to be in it plz plz plz let me join in

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO APPLY IN-GAME.
FUCKING NO.
Last edited by David; Apr 22, 2011 at 03:57 PM.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
well the clan is official have alot of members
and good artists
likeEpic4Chris...ifelt like i fit in thats about it

no

9 accounts? no

I really wanna do this

yeah to ryu

OMQQ!!! YES OFMG YES 2 MSTRFM I LV U SO MCH
onoppositeday

the above statement for that other guy too