Toribash
Lol

He said DP wasn't worth me. Suckup level = over 9000

Charbel: You copy the post, and then insert quote tags and paste it into the quote tags.
oh yeah
Ok, big post here thanks to that FF4ACW( Forum Free For All Clan War)

Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
./invade

I'm not in Ethr anymore, just to let you know.

I made my own-own clan.

InfernoXZ. I don't know if you said Fuck Off to DP or if you said Fuck Off to alert and ynvaser. Specify please. I remember. We were friends at my recruit days. Now, since The Chaos Era(From Spreading The Plague event to Colors To Remember ynvaser(also ynvaser, if you want, I can post a pic of me using my tribute to you.)) we are at war. I wanna peace between the Tri-DEX(Death Plague, Ethr, Explicit). But Ethr is dying now I think. So, only Explicit remains. Now, I wanna answers. You said Fuck Off to who? Depending of your answer, I can try opening a case on The Dark Council. Because, after all, I think we are friends

P.S.: Also, that words about you. I posted it "for teh epicness" xD.
Originally Posted by charbel262 View Post
Hahaha lol!
You guys are so childish LIKE ME!!!
Torikill: I would sooo participate in the crusade, but if i have to wait till you guys go online, it will be like 11 or 12 pm in my country so i ll be either half-asleep or asleep on the keyboard. And you do not want me asleep on the keyboard unless you want mega chat spam. XD

Lol. MEGA CHAT SPAM GGOGOOGOGOGGOGOGOO!
Originally Posted by charbel262 View Post
How do you use a quote from another thread in a different thread?

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Lol

He said DP wasn't worth me. Suckup level = over 9000

Charbel: You copy the post, and then insert quote tags and paste it into the quote tags.

Or, you can just press the quote button on the bottom right of the post or press Multiquote button. Let's you quote lots of posts in a single post.

Multiquote:

1-Press Multiquote button. It's near quote button.
2- Press New Thread Button.

Have a nice day, lady and gentlemen.

torikill10
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
He said different threads though

Also about Ethr and Explicit, just fuck it, nobody cares, we're not in the same clan anymore and we all hate eachother.

Also if you put our clan name again together with Ethr and Explicit I swear I'll fucking kill you
Last edited by pusga; May 16, 2012 at 11:16 PM.
oh yeah
O_O Plz, no need of using brutal force.

Also, alert PM'd me with Top Secret information about DP. Chillax, DP will not end. We just need to wait.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
WE NO DYING

only had some members that suck so much '-'
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Whoa that scared me. I was like well dayum, but yeah I might be the same starting from tuesday.
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
I know this should be in the funny stuff thread but it's just so funny it deserves more attention
Watched the movie today, it's really funny, you should check it out sometime

For the lazy ones, the best part is from 2: 30 to the end
oh yeah
If you have donations you can just send them to me. I have everything I want in Toribash so all the funds will go to Death Plague.