Toribash
lol.

onto the replay. you did a great job.
good speed and momentum.
good transitions.
the first speen however, seemed to be more luck on that landing. thats pretty mcuh the only downside i can see about this replay.

well done.

selfspar incomming.
sat in 3 hours straight with it :c
Attached Files
#hrs - s - the light.rpl (616.0 KB, 47 views)
M I N I V A N
Those jumps looked quite awkward and there weren't many hits that connected, seemed like you struggled a bit, but the end wasn't bad, i liked the knee to the face and that decap.

Not bad.

I made a new replay, first sp one in a few months. I struggled a lot trying to get a dm with the skeet.

Thanks Marrez for helping me set up the kick c:
Attached Files
that was fucking amazing.
ten out of ten really. fucking amazing flow.
i mean, those spins... .-. beautiful. i really see nothing flaw-ish in this replay.
good job.

cnc dis pls
M I N I V A N
if you were going for realism, you don't land on your heels or the side of your feet. If you ever did, it would either, sprain your ankle or break your foot. Or just severely hurt.
Other then that, I quite liked your replay it was extremely smooth and well made
9/10

---------------------

Don't make fun of me for the first replay I've made in almost a year or 2.
I'll slowly get back into it
Attached Files
Upside down.rpl (127.6 KB, 47 views)
The abrupt start was wierd but the crotch ghost was boss and the back kick was really solid although I'm not a huge fan of grabbing right after the opener.
I'd complain about the setup for the decap kick breaking the flow but eh fukit it just looks really cooll for some reason.
please make more also hi
oh yeah

I call hacks. Pretty much everything what pusga said all over again.
As well, your legs twitched in some places during the opener, but it was pretty coolio and decent overall.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Hi pugsa

this ones for you, clean and shit'

but in all honestly, I'm currently working on flow/less jerking motions. But still look stylish.
I don't think it worked that well
Attached Files
Little Flower.rpl (87.2 KB, 33 views)
hi hacks i will comment instead of pugsa.

your replay started off pretty nice but you lost a lot of momentum before the jump. the jump looked cool (ur stylish) and the decap was very strong (the head was flying). what bothered me was that you held your hip right after the decap, imo it would look better if you had contracted. pose was ok, i like how you drop right into it
cool replay overall, but decap replays like this aren't very special unless you can pull off something incredible before it.

now i will post my replay because I finally made something that doesn't suck too much
Attached Files
Last edited by eazi; Nov 16, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
That was great, Eazi.
The opener was meh, don't like extended abs too much. The first DMs and the boomhit were awesome, the transition into the boom was even better.
The decap + the chest DM were kind of anti climatic, a boom hit with the decap would have been better.
The pose could have been more stylish, but it was K.
Overall a good replay with a nice mix of flow and destruction.

I'm really trying my best to get back into the game and improve further, spending lots more time ingame than I did a week ago.
Attached Files
Jisse - Subject 38.rpl (308.6 KB, 37 views)