Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok. Tomorrow is the last day before I close the thread and whoever has the most votes will either end the idea or force into action.
Sincerely,
Qukslice
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Bank Affairs
We are probably not going to use this often

affairs

that is about it...
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
Hi members and leaders of Nitro
Hi,My name is thecrash12,Or sammy,I'm 15 years old and I have a black belt,I have been playing toribash for 2-4 months although I did play it a bit some years ago but started really playing it some time after it got released on steam.My old clans that I used to be in are Mist and Serenity,I left mist after the clan leader canceled it for some reason and left serenity for being a "peaceful" clan as their leader said and wanted to stay in unranked by not doing wars and it had inactive members in it,but I kinda was the clan's co-leader for the clan leader gave me the ability of sending clan invites.my current win rate is 49% but I wish of increasing it.I also play toribash every day unless I got hard exams,so activity won't be a problem.My, best mods are aikido,mushu,and wushu,but I'm not so great at judo,lenshu,and taekkyon.Also I do parkour although I'm not perfect at it....yet
I also can create my body texture which is basically my head and foot

I live in Iraq but it's actually good where I live(away from the whole ISIS shit)my little brother(warlord144 or Ali) also plays toribash and is also a black belt and he is a member of a clan called pacific.I have no warnings or bans on my account.

I think I should be a member of nitro because I am a really hopeful player,you see I want to become one of the greatest players of toribash and I'm not stopping till I reach my goal,But then again I don't believe I can without some powerful people behind me to get my back.I am also gonna try my best to help anyone on the clan in any way possible.

Lastly I hope you will watch my replays and think about my application and hopefully let me in the clan

peace out
sammy

That app is really good. I like you. Yes.

Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
Hello Nitro Clan, today I'm here to apply

My IGN name is d3noth and I am a 6th dan black belt. My favourite mods are ABD, Boxshu-Mushu and RK-MMA. I would like to join Nitro because you are a great warring clan and a good bunch. I would rate my forum activity an 8/10 and Ingame 7/10.

In real life I like racing bikes, I fall of a lot tho. In Toribash i'm trying to make replays and you can judge how well that is going yourself

Kaito and Absque are sp, rest are ABD

https://www.dropbox.com/home/bre

Some orgs I'm currently in is TMO, MLO, and No. My previous clans include Ne, Monk and probably heaps more that I can't remember

I hope you consider me guys and I'll see you out there

Your app is short and to the point. The other guys go on about blah blah you need to provide reasons why you want in blah blah but that shit doesn't matter in my mind. You get a...YES!

This is the first time I have said yes twice in one application thread response. Today is a good day.
I hate all of you.
Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
Hi members and leaders of Nitro
Hi,My name is thecrash12,Or sammy,I'm 15 years old and I have a black belt,I have been playing toribash for 2-4 months although I did play it a bit some years ago but started really playing it some time after it got released on steam.My old clans that I used to be in are Mist and Serenity,I left mist after the clan leader canceled it for some reason and left serenity for being a "peaceful" clan as their leader said and wanted to stay in unranked by not doing wars and it had inactive members in it,but I kinda was the clan's co-leader for the clan leader gave me the ability of sending clan invites.my current win rate is 49% but I wish of increasing it.I also play toribash every day unless I got hard exams,so activity won't be a problem.My, best mods are aikido,mushu,and wushu,but I'm not so great at judo,lenshu,and taekkyon.Also I do parkour although I'm not perfect at it....yet
I also can create my body texture which is basically my head and foot

I live in Iraq but it's actually good where I live(away from the whole ISIS shit)my little brother(warlord144 or Ali) also plays toribash and is also a black belt and he is a member of a clan called pacific.I have no warnings or bans on my account.

I think I should be a member of nitro because I am a really hopeful player,you see I want to become one of the greatest players of toribash and I'm not stopping till I reach my goal,But then again I don't believe I can without some powerful people behind me to get my back.I am also gonna try my best to help anyone on the clan in any way possible.

Lastly I hope you will watch my replays and think about my application and hopefully let me in the clan

peace out
sammy

I like your app you included what we need unlike other apps I say yes
and a part of a yes comes because your arabian like me :3
I never forget.
Ok :| Also, why did you choose that name? And please tell me you capitalized it. :l
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
i liked tha name don't you think "Day's replay thread" sounds good?
and i did capitalize it.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Cool, and that was the best reason ever. :P
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
◄Application►
Hello! ◄NITRO clan► i would like to introduce my self into the clan, here is my Application.

-------------Application----------------
Real-Name: Sky (In game Name: Heighu010)
Currently Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Active: 8/10
In-Game Active: 9/10 ( I mostly do Replay making and achieving Goals, that there is pretty much it)
Skype Name: A.Z.!
-
My Bio
1. I'm a nice person i tell u, u can count on me anytime.
2. I love bacon.
3. I'm a trust-able Person.
4. I'm a Gamer i love playing lots of games.
5. I am very Cheerful!
-
Previous Clan: Crooks
Reason: Got kicked because of school (inactivity) but now its all over (for me) so i should get on at least 3-4 hours a day. I was going to quit that clan anyways because its VERY inactive like 1-2 people get on a day.
-
I have been playing Toribash since March, 2014
i discovered this game when i was watching a video on youtube, (IDUBBBZ)

Why i want to join: I apply to this clan because i know i have the potential to reach my goal
and i really want it too, And i know i will meet really good players around here
and learn more techniques/Moves into the clan and
getting a really good benefit to it.
-
Fav Mods: xSpar,(Any Parkour Mods),ABD,Mushu

Special Skills: I have been Making Toribash Videos and making profit for it i have been doing this
for 1 year even when i started playing Toribash.
also Clan Vid. (If u want a Self/Clan Video just contact me and ill be happy to help!)

----------------------------------------

I'm hoping that i will not be ignored
and pass the Application i have been making this Application for hours
and put a really hard work on it just to be in the clan and i wish to be in the clan and make good Achievement and Goals into the clan!
-
That's All for now i hope u all enjoyed reading my Application
and once again Thank you for Reading!

~Sky (Aka, Heighu010)

---------------------------------------------
REPLAYS I had more replays than these, but i got a new computer, so i lost my old replays.
Originally Posted by Heighu010 View Post
Real-Name: Sky

well that'll be confusing in skype lol

I mostly do Replay making

Woo!
Fav Mods: xSpar,(Any Parkour Mods)

this makes me happy c:

Special Skills: I have been Making Toribash Videos

Can we have an example :o

Let me watch your replays in a bit and then I'll decide. If you add a little more personal information and add a video example (if you want) that would be great. Good app, but it was pretty rigid in structure. I'm undecided at the moment XD
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays