Toribash
Name:Mercykiller
Belt:Black
Past Clans:Humans(ldr)-Elementofdeath(ldr)-kick(ldr)
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):merkiler I forget the pass
Bought QI?:no I didn't
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:wushu,akido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):market and sometimes art
GMT:+2
Player Card:I will post it after I finish this app because I am on phone
About yourself:i am a good player I respect every1 and after every single match I say gg and in tourneys I say good luck and I get alit of friends I like ppl and ppl like me xD and I wanna join this clan because it's skilled and active and i am finding active clan because I very active player and ready for any questions or test but now no because I will sleep tomorrow I wish u test me
Why you want to join [eVo]:bec:it have very good player and active members and skilled also
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:I will send tc and help it with art and I will be very good player man of honest to this clan
-----
And here is my player card don't care about chronus I just bought it for marketing... I have vampire force radioactive and alot lol http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...me=mercykiller Soorry but I am on phone today
Last edited by mercykiller; Oct 31, 2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Old Is always GOLD
Que me dice raassssss! Como va esa cripa...
Yes to onda.
Esca? que parte?
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Un poco despues mop xD mae es agarrando por la 105 practicamente dentro de escazu centro en los condominios cartagena real!! lleguese un día para una buena meditación loco!! bambi pa que no se preocupe mae!