Toribash
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Shitposting is never the answer Gunk

Son, I am disappoint.

no infrac's is for scrubs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by Static View Post
He's being a stalker... Like me. I lurk a lot and post when I feel I want or need too.

I guess that's what i do...Kinda...Not really, i read the thread but im just lazy so i never post anything, to be honest im kinda surprised you guys still put up with me XD
A few days ago I went skating in the rain (its my only form of mobility when I dont have money). The ground was wet and I slipped. I fell on my left buttcheek and my laptop has been damaged.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jul 25, 2015 at 12:50 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

A few days ago I went skating in the rain (its my only form of mobility when I dont have money). The ground was wet and I slipped. I fell on my left buttcheek and my laptop has been damaged.

Cool story bro.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jul 25, 2015 at 12:50 AM.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Going to the doctor tommorow most likely. My right wrist have started to get some kind of internal bleeding and I have no idea why. All i know is that bleeding wrists are up to no good, and start making trouble in my neighborhood. We got in one little fight...........
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
Yes Please

Last night I was hungry and there was a some bread but nothing to put on it except peanut butter (and a hardened slice of cheese) so I had to improvise. I made a sandwich with peanutbutter and a sandwich with some hot pepper and ketchup. I ate the pepper sandwich first and my mouth burned. I couldnt even eat the second sandwich because I was sweating and trying to cool my mouth. I felt like a dragon but in a more fail kind of way.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Going to the doctor tommorow most likely. My right wrist have started to get some kind of internal bleeding and I have no idea why. All i know is that bleeding wrists are up to no good, and start making trouble in my neighborhood. We got in one little fight...........

Holy shit Mack....hope everything turns out alright.
Take care brother. o7
Last night I was hungry and there was a some bread but nothing to put on it except peanut butter (and a hardened slice of cheese) so I had to improvise. I made a sandwich with peanutbutter and a sandwich with some hot pepper and ketchup. I ate the pepper sandwich first and my mouth burned. I couldnt even eat the second sandwich because I was sweating and trying to cool my mouth. I felt like a dragon but in a more fail kind of way.

That is indeed a cool story. Bro.

Also. 500 posts. Woop.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk