Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So what champ would absolutely shit on Singed? I was thinking an Udyr with a Frozen Mallet, but that item sucks.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2

Can't believe I'm actually saying this, but teemo is pretty good against singed. He can harass him early, cut his mobility with shrooms, and counter-split the poor bastard.
The number one counter mechanic to singed is somebody who doesn't have to chase him to punish him, and can punish him early and hard. Enter ranged, enter early, free, constant damage. Which just so happens to create teemo.

Unless it's proxy singed, then you need to lane swap and make your support harass singed and ward jungle entrances while your adc farms under turret, with jungle assisting top in the 2v1 bot and mid occaisionally coming around to fuck with singed. If you do it right and fast, it forces singed to play the conventional lane because he can no longer afford to proxy because he falls behind from the constant harass. It more effectively works with a ranged support, who almost always have spelltheifs, and it requires quick reactions to where singed is so the support can get some xp from lane when singed has backed to keep up with singed. It's in theory more effective than the jungle camps singed conventional reaction. Problem is that it's a team strat, so it doesn't work in soloq, which is why proxy singed is so goddamn stupid.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So what champ would absolutely shit on Singed? I was thinking an Udyr with a Frozen Mallet, but that item sucks.

pretty much all of the toplane meta
Not to Jax. In fact, I think he counters Jax pretty well.

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I could tell. And every time I do play Jax (about 3 times so far), it's always against a Singed. Aren't I lucky?
My Replays

DunkMaster Darius
-----

Quickest game ever
Last edited by Leaf; Aug 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
If he's going pro, I'll definitely get into Gold before the season ends unless I don't get a replacement for my glasses then I'll probably be demoted a thousand times.

My Replays