Toribash
Also, Hybrid Xin Zhao. Yeah, it's a thing.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
also, hybrid twisted fate.

hey mang, it has as scaling on his e and no ad scaling, so it's wurf. After all, why spend all your monies on ap, which only scales with 3 out of 4 of his abilities when you can split focus on autos and ap so all of his abilities do none of the damage.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Earlier today, Morello tweeted out a very small hint regarding the next ultimate tier skin.

The champion getting the Ultimate skin have "A" as the 4th letter in abilities.

Reddit: Limiting the champion pool for Ultimate skin
*It some mistake. Eve is not getting a skin until her VU. Riot said that.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I'm hoping Xerath, but he was only recently becoming popular, so it'd be a bit odd if they started designing an ultimate skin for him a while back.

But out of all the possible candidates, he has a lot of potential for skin ideas, and he's had a pretty bumpy road with his skins to boot. His on release skins had to be recolored because they all were blue energy with small bits of green or red metal instead of blue, and molten xerath is cool and all, but it's almost like a more orange version of battlecast xerath.

Plus this is getting released very close to a Shurima desert event thing rito has planned supposedly, and Xerath was a mage of an ancient civilization of the desert.

I'm just hoping I'm not deluding myself for the sake of a dream.
I would like to think it's Skarner. He has 6 legs (maybe?) and his name starts with an S. He is by no means an assassin and neither are everyone else in the "Candidate group" so we might be pulling some shit out of our asses here.
My Replays
Xerath is primary mage, secondary assassin :s

But it's entirely possible Morello was trolling, as his next hint was "the champion's name has either a, e, i, o, or u in it"
I'm starting to think we're getting trolled. This shit doesn't even make any sense.
My Replays
As lots of people are saying, A is the fourth letter of recall, which is a spell after all. Riot is trolling everyone, and having a blast watching us hopelessly speculate.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.