Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes, I presume. Welcome mate!
Your tag is [1336].
PM Fezch for the Leet Chambers password.
i have got the laptop, it looks better, portability was sort of an issue, i realy like the idea of being able to move around, it DOES have a dedicated graphics card, fast hard drive, 7200rpm and like 1tb on the graphics card or sumthin, it WAS bad ass expensive, but they had a massive deal for x-mas since last year like no-one got anything, and they nned money so i got it for £600 exactly, instead of like 1500 its very epic indeed :3

(as you can tell from that last paragraph, i know nothing about tech, only how to use it, so i have no idea about what stuff does, so i had to google a whole load of laptop parts, and the coolest thing is, it has an alien on the cover, the reviews said it was the most pwerfull laptop on the planet, plus its 17 inches!!!!!!! so its actualy better than the p.c im on now!

EDIT: can someone close this now, oh yeah, i only get to go on it after x-mas
Last edited by CazRules; Nov 24, 2009 at 10:37 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Here:

:3 !!! thankyou! i know how to make transparent, but when i try, it fails epicly! i shall be using, hmm, i want to use the yellow one, but it doesnt suite the other textures.....oh well, i dont give a sh!t
again, thanyou!
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
1tb on the graphics card

Bullshit.

Closing.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
It would've been the same for me.
Ohk man.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I can change the colour of the other textures for you if you want.
BTW, you can't save an image as a .jpg or .bmp without losing the transparency.
What is a mungiga?