Toribash
I remember when the missile speed on zed's shadow was lowered, i was a sad zed. I don't know if it was ninja buffed or i just got used to it. it seems to be fine now

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.

epic

just epic

Last edited by Lars; Aug 7, 2014 at 03:46 AM.
The new summoners rift is out? Or does PBE have ranked, for some reason

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
So, what's the most general amount of LP you get per ranked win? I'm getting 20 for whatever reason.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Around 20 lp per win is average for the first... 20 to 50 matches maybe? I have no clue because I've yet to play more than 20 games of ranked a season, but I still get around 20 lp a win at my current 20 games played. It probs drops faster if you start getting closer to a 50/50 win rate.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
23lp a win here. I wish I didn't main adc sometimes, it's sometimes hard to carry as the carry when your enemy has abilities like Vi's R with some over form of no aim cc to follow up with.

Ah well; I hope they release a new adc at some point that doesn't work like a spell caster Lucian ;c
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Because clearly it's impossible to determine an effective build on a champion that benefits from ap and cd reduction without amazing intellect and insight that can only be afforded by a person who wanted to remake their account to get out of bronze.

Geez Ryan, don't be so dense.

also, hybrid twisted fate.