Toribash
I build DFG, Lich Bane, pen boots, Athene's, zhonya's, and a situational item on Sona (not in that order lol). Probably not the best build but it does the job pretty well.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Because clearly it's impossible to determine an effective build on a champion that benefits from ap and cd reduction without amazing intellect and insight that can only be afforded by a person who wanted to remake their account to get out of bronze.

Geez Ryan, don't be so dense.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So on the PBE, they nerfed Maokai's ult so that it only lasts for like 12 seconds.
They also nerfed Morgana's damage on the Soul Shackles and the size of her shield.

It's only on the PBE so yeah.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
He means the absorb strengh. Now 70/140/210/280/350 from 95/160/225/290/355.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So on the PBE, they nerfed Maokai's ult so that it only lasts for like 12 seconds.

Another more nerfed on Maokai. It's sad.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
When you get a free 20% damage reduction for everyone around you, and you only pay 30 mana a second to do it, you kinda create the best anti-teamfight champion in the game. Gating how long you can hold it up for would be the most logical move if you want to hit his tankiness without hitting the actual numbers or, lord forbid, forcing him to target an immobile area again.

I'm kinda surprised Xerath's e hasn't been nerfed yet. It's a pretty easy to land (slightly faster than morgana q with less of a tell and about the same range) 2 second stun at level 1, which screams of a future of being shot with the nerf gun. And he's been getting the professional attention that usually causes rito to pay attention
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games