Toribash
Normals or Not, a win streak is a win streak.

My Diana OP midlane
Should i build different?
Hey you! Famous Toribash Artist Heads for sale:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=473497
Originally Posted by 26th View Post
Normals or Not, a win streak is a win streak.

My Diana OP midlane
Should i build different?

All I play is normals. Ranked is overrated

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Udyr top lane is the worst. I think I might stop playing him.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Udyr top lane is the worst. I think I might stop playing him.

I did top lane urdy back when I first started league......it was op. It was before I was even lvl 30, mind you.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I know. I just haven't been having much luck with the matchups. First, I went against Riven and got fucked. Next, I went against Olaf and kept losing duels with him and he gets to live with 200 HP.

My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I know. I just haven't been having much luck with the matchups. First, I went against Riven and got fucked. Next, I went against Olaf and kept losing duels with him and he gets to live with 200 HP.

I don't even know who I was matched up against. I remember just maxing q and steamrolling

Someone please make it. Also, do you max W second? That's what I do. I always rush a Frozen Hearth or a Spirit Visage for the defences and CDR, then Triforce if I'm doing good/even with other person and Iceborn Gauntlet if I'm behind and lost lane. I then proceed to make 1 more damage item and then the rest is tank. Generally, if you can get your core real quickly, you'll snowball insanely fast.

My Replays
The reason I play Sona in a solo lane is because newbs nowadays never realize how OP she really is. Because you do not build her right.