Ranking
Originally Posted by RizkiAlmansyah View Post
lol rip sona players with the new patch

They buffed her. Why rip?
Pfft; new Sona is a little too much.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Lol, she's my favorite mid champ in my roster currently. Lulu wannabe with tits OP

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2

Even though sona came first :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
sona is far from op

Try and explain how Sona is far from OP with the ratios ontop of the increased bonuses she gets from being close
I meant she's like a Lulu mid lane and does the shit she does except on this new pactch, she's much better.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Try and explain how Sona is far from OP with the ratios ontop of the increased bonuses she gets from being close

in a solo lane she lacks an escape which makes for easier ganks, defensive ratios are poor, and is overall easy to be shut down by the current meta. it may work in lower elos/normals due to the fact that some people there don't know how to handle it, but in mid-high elo and tournament play i don't see how anyone could consistently do well with her in a solo lane.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
in a solo lane she lacks an escape which makes for easier ganks, defensive ratios are poor, and is overall easy to be shut down by the current meta. it may work in lower elos/normals due to the fact that some people there don't know how to handle it, but in mid-high elo and tournament play i don't see how anyone could consistently do well with her in a solo lane.

Why would you play Sona as a solo laner with the changes; her support received buffs.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Why would you play Sona as a solo laner with the changes; her support received buffs.

thought you were talking about sona in a solo lane, but still she wasn't buffed hard enough to be op
She's certainly oppressive in lane. She adds a free 40 damage on one auto at level 1 of q, so one auto, q, and power chord reset auto will deal 200 damage at level 1 before damage mitigation and with only a spellthief's edge and no runes or masteries. That comes out to around a quarter of somebody's health at level 1. And that's not including if her ad attacks once as well, as that's another 100 damage.

And with level 1 fights, q aura adds a free 200 damage when adding all 5 people. In late teamfights she basically has a free talisman of ascension on her e, and a free locket on her w.

Literally, she is one of the scariest level 1 supports in the game, and one of the worst lane bullies because all of her harass is easy damage and she has near impossible trading power because of her w and e. And that's before her ridiculous ult and incredible scaling. Combined with the increased vision that trinkets have created, her lack of true escapes or cc before 6 is almost negligable as a trade off for what she brings to the table.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games