Ranking
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
Tunak tunak tun dance

Also as you're enjoying this amazing song I advise you to look at a happy parrot on my avatar dance to it.

have that song as your signature. its the dance i did upon listening

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I appreciate you, Universe. Talking of anxiety and depression in your second sentence of self-description will only further delay its disappearance; poise and mental fortitude, my boychik.
Hard to humblebrag of IT skills to this audience, especially when the community forum software of your website boasts "no code changes necessary", but I'll allow it.
Your own interpretation of Tunak Tunak Tun - with at least four of its original moves - seems highly fitting.

My mom likes your poem.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
alright i'll upload a vid today, although it may be embarrasing a bit, i am determined to do it for this clan.
-----
alright done,
https://youtu.be/tTmdKOmawck

if it doesnt work, tell me and i'll reupload
Last edited by hanna; Aug 1, 2016 at 02:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A birdy with purple name told me that I could post an app here, so there it is. I'm 20 years old (as you can see in my profile) and I'm from hueland. People from hueland say things like "boa" and "porra" all the time and laugh as "huehuehue", people from hueland are such friendly and they have a code, when they go in game they always say "ALGUEM BR".
I've been talking to Scourge recently, he's a great guy, he told me some things about this clan then I tought: "woah, this is the clan that I'd like to be in", so I decided to try to join since I'm clanless.

Some things about me:

1º I have a fingerless glove

picture

2º I made this

ayy

3º Scourge had sex with me after all

open if you are a pervert

Poetry about Liaxo:

I sense the evil during the night
Liaxo appears making everything alright
Now the place looks safe and fine
Enjoy while you can drinking some wine

Me dancing:

I'm the guy with black clothes.

alala

If i don't get accepted, I'll suck Moop's cock to get in.