Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Damn c9, what happened...
At least I won $20 betting on CLG, but c'mon c9, that was pathetic. (Even for the very CT sided Nuke)

I got out of silver today, the feeling is unreal.
S A D B O Y S
the feeling is great, not as many toggles in nova so everyone is so garbagee going to binge play friday and get to mg ez. and c9 has been doing pretty bad lately, i haven't watched muched clg but what i watched of them was shameful they did so bad
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
the feeling is great, not as many toggles in nova so everyone is so garbagee going to binge play friday and get to mg ez

what
you obviously haven't played enough to know that silver is literal garbage
gold 3+ can be filled with smurfs and to get mg you need to actually play well
if you just got out of silver there's no way you can get to mg within a week, let alone 1 day
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
what
if you just got out of silver there's no way you can get to mg within a week, let alone 1 day

i've just been finding when i play agaisn't nova's it's not as challenging as playing agaisn't silvers, maybe i'm just getting lucky with bad nova's, maybe i'm not as garbage as i was who knows? and to get to mg pretty sure you just have to be decent and go in with premades, i'm gn3 currently and i've been ranking up to my content recently top fragging most of the time, if i just got out of silver i probably wouldn't be able to get to mg within a week, but i'll be up there soon
edit:and the ez part came with a bit of sarcasm
Last edited by BANG; Apr 9, 2015 at 05:56 AM.
Yeah, that must suck.

That's not Silver, by the way.

EDIT: This was in response to Ezeth's post about losing...
Last edited by box; Apr 9, 2015 at 06:12 AM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Any Aussie players want to party I'm game btw.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Hobo is false. Only things that affect elo are round win/loss, mvp and your current elo. It is mathematically possible to derank on a win or rank up on a loss but it is extremely rare

I wish they'd make elo visible and publish the algorithm, but I guess it would be easily abusable...

I've already done both of these 'extremely rare' things in around 40 games, so yippee I guess. Next stop dragon lore! Or maybe I used all my luck already...
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
what

Silver is very off. There's a large number of toggle or smurf.

I have some friends who smurf from DMG and MGE and they get really pissed because their silver smurf loses so much. It's really common for every kill in the round to be prefire headshot (or hax that look like it).

Someone who is legitimately silver isn't very good (whatever legitimately silver is supposed to mean considering a large portion - the majority? - of silver players are smurfs), but theres a lot in silver who aren't legitimate or aren't silver.

I calibrated to silver 4 playing with a group of friends who are all silver 4. Maybe it was a mistake, I have other friends who are DMG/MGE etc who I could have calibrated with, and they suggest the other way would have been easier lol. It's funny when matchmaking drags a silver 3 up to a game where second lowest player is nova master, then the silver 3 wrecks face XD
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Any Aussie players want to party I'm game btw.

I wish they'd make elo visible and publish the algorithm, but I guess it would be easily abusable...

I've already done both of these 'extremely rare' things in around 40 games, so yippee I guess. Next stop dragon lore! Or maybe I used all my luck already...

Silver is very off. There's a large number of toggle or smurf.

I have some friends who smurf from DMG and MGE and they get really pissed because their silver smurf loses so much. It's really common for every kill in the round to be prefire headshot (or hax that look like it).

Someone who is legitimately silver isn't very good (whatever legitimately silver is supposed to mean considering a large portion - the majority? - of silver players are smurfs), but theres a lot in silver who aren't legitimate or aren't silver.

I calibrated to silver 4 playing with a group of friends who are all silver 4. Maybe it was a mistake, I have other friends who are DMG/MGE etc who I could have calibrated with, and they suggest the other way would have been easier lol. It's funny when matchmaking drags a silver 3 up to a game where second lowest player is nova master, then the silver 3 wrecks face XD

either smurfs suck or i barely ever meet them
cage the gargoyle