Toribash
hey monks..
IRC works again for me.. after a few months of 'not connected'..
hope to see you there. And I will be ingame much more now..
my holidays are over.
Heyo guys. I'm just gonna say that I am really proud of all of you. You guys are like family to me, in a way that we are all very connected to each other.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Heyo guys. I'm just gonna say that I am really proud of all of you. You guys are like family to me, in a way that we are all very connected to each other.

Dito.. we have great clan.. and we all can be proud
Keep that great work
Guys I want to make a statements to all members. If we want to be official all members should post that's the way to become official. All novices should post to.
It's kinda difficult to get them novices to post. It's as if they only used the forums for applying to the monastery. We should probably send a warning PM.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
It's kinda difficult to get them novices to post. It's as if they only used the forums for applying to the monastery. We should probably send a warning PM.

Good idea backstab, i don't think we should turn into post every day or get kicked clan, but we definitely require activity from ALL out clan members
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Yep. I don't want us to get that bad reputation, so as much as possible, we must have small but frequent activity to keep this clan alive.
-----
Btw when I have time tomorrow I'm gonna send the novices PMs
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Aug 18, 2014 at 05:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold