Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wow it seems like a lot of inactive Fyre members are now coming back online recently. Must be some type of toibashian migratory pattern crap going on here. Well thats a good thing as long as this time they stay active and dedicated.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole

Spartan094

Maxax01

Course

TwinSeed

Obomination

SpmSL

HLMaster

[X]

[Frost[

[Sandwich]

[DM]

[NeoN]

Kowla

-

Fixed your allies list. <3 Kowla
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
that was the first thing that made me smile today
anyways, nybody wanna play? i want to do a few wars today.
i like cats
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
that was the first thing that made me smile today
anyways, nybody wanna play? i want to do a few wars today.

I'm up for a few wars. I need the practice, and the TC
Implying that you get tc from a war.
Im up for a war. I got some work to do(im sure Austin just laughed at that) and then ill do some toribashing. Maybe in an hour.
No.
Well if we wait long enough, all the inactives will magically come back for a day and say they are active and then go inactive again for a week so we wont have a reason to kick them. We need to jump on it if we are going to do something about it
No.
Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
Well if we wait long enough, all the inactives will magically come back for a day and say they are active and then go inactive again for a week so we wont have a reason to kick them. We need to jump on it if we are going to do something about it

I agree. But recently our ideas have been going to the shadows. The leaders are always either not present when important events arise or just flat out say no. Please do something about these problems leaders! :/
and a person to go on the enemies. Mesur. he hates all of fyre for some reason... and says that he could own all of us.
i like cats