Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Meh!
My birthday was on the 13th of April and I didn't tell anybody about it...
You know why? Cuz some people will think I'm just trying to beg for TC's and items :/
-----
Originally Posted by SupaLolCat View Post
I was thinking there would be 2 tourneys. One for Teachers/Supervisors, and one for students. The Supervisors would probably eviscerate most of the students otherwise. (No offense students.)

As for when it will start, probably next weekend. I have 5 days off from school, and not much to do, so that will work well. The exact day, I am not sure of.

Cool!
GMT?
Last edited by kareem98; Apr 18, 2011 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
◕ ‿‿ ◕
Yeah replay competiton is cool cuz it's like a competition of blue members improving in toribash.. And thats what this clan is all about amirite?

And kareem happen b-day... 5 days ago

click here

Originally Posted by evildog View Post
what about replay making competition?

it should be cool

We already made one. It was for aspirants only...
And I believe if we make a replay contest for teachers, supervisor... etc, some aspirants will start spamming and trolling :/ (Like attaching replays without having a right to do it).
-----
Originally Posted by GuloWrath View Post
Kareem happy b-day... 5 days ago

Lol!
thanks bra!
Last edited by kareem98; Apr 19, 2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
◕ ‿‿ ◕
If we do throw separate Tournaments could the winning teacher/supervisor and the winning student face off? Maybe whoever wins gets an extra boost to their win?
Originally Posted by SupaLolCat View Post
I was thinking there would be 2 tourneys. One for Teachers/Supervisors, and one for students. The Supervisors would probably eviscerate most of the students otherwise. (No offense students.)

As for when it will start, probably next weekend. I have 5 days off from school, and not much to do, so that will work well. The exact day, I am not sure of.

I think you think I meant that this is tourneys for BLEU only. Well it's not, it's tourneys for all members that is supported by BLEU. And if someone that is under the belt rank we specify in the global we send, then they will be kicked as this is to promote BLEU to newbies.
Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
I'm thinking about throwing a lottery soon. We need more members though. It'll help raise money for the clan.

What type of lottery? because regular lotteries where banned a long time ago.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
What type of lottery? because regular lotteries where banned a long time ago.

And how are we going to start a lottery anyway?
◕ ‿‿ ◕