Toribash
I'll just re-CnC this.
Generic but well used opener.
Powerful and rather imaginative back kick.
Didn't like the minor reversal as it killed your flow a bit.
Final kick was nice, and you transitioned to the pose well.

wee wee.
I can actually do tricking. With setups and shit now.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Glitches.rpl (177.9 KB, 50 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Pretty cool twists, yo. I'm not too good when it comes to tricking, so I don't have much of an opinion here. All I can say is DO MORE.

Anyway, about time for me to hit the local psychiatric ward.
Attached Files
+TAMMY_ This is good soup.rpl (175.2 KB, 47 views)
beware
the goblin
That was a pretty cool ass replay with all of those spin kicks in that mod haha. I really cant say much about this replay since it was in a mod but nice job on the spin kicks with really nice booms. I kinda need help with this replay. Should I just keep it the way it is now and continue it or try to get the decap?
Attached Files
KenGee- Wolf Tities.rpl (103.8 KB, 37 views)
Pretty sure I've already commented on the finished version of this replay on your thread. Anyway, opener flowed well enough, the only problem I had was with the twitch right before the jump to the kick.
The kick was standard the one of the finished replay is much better because of how powerful it looks compared to this one.
Also I see that you lowered your shoulder on the moment of the kick. I personally find it more useful to raise the shoulder on the same side of the leg that's kicking unless you're kicking upwards. nvm, I'm an idiot. didn't realise you were trying to aim higher with the leg. in that case I'd try to raise the opposite shoulder I guess.

also I made a somewhat acceptable replay
Attached Files
oh yeah
Tyty. Anyway onto your replay, opener was a bit weird looking but it came out nice with two clean fast kicks. The rest of your kicks were pretty fast and clean as well. Going into the pose was pretty smooth but I just didnt like how you kept your shoulder raised up for a long period of time. Still a nice replay though. New replay I just finished.
Attached Files
KenGee- Sunflare.rpl (372.3 KB, 34 views)
I liked the opener, but it got pretty messy after the first punch. Try and find a way to keep a bit more distance between you and uke next time. Afterwards, I quite liked the 4DM boom, and I definitely liked how you juggled the chest piece. Good pose too.

I made this one just now, and I don't really make replays anymore. I think it's alright though.
Attached Files
HV - Rage & Grace.rpl (313.0 KB, 32 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Opener was pretty basic, but I liked it.
The grab ruined the general flow of the replay, you could've done without that.
The split and the 2 dm hit that followed were nice, they flowed greatly.
The kick after that was nice, but I feel like you could've done more damage if you tried.
The last second skeet was a nice touch, you probably could've done it without spinning all the way around though.
Not that bad of a replay, no movement or power issues that I could see.

We all love mucking around in notepad every once in a while.
I did that recently.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Matrix Decoded.rpl (197.2 KB, 30 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i need to wake up :c

quite a lovely replay there.
opener was decent. not much to say about it. you got your spin and kept it going, which is one plus.
the rest of the replay/hacking was gorgeous. so much beauty in the movements.
only thing i disliked was the teleport. guess it was necessary thou, got a pretty sweet and smooth kick there.
good job overall. you succeeded with something i'd never be able to do.

now, give the rusty ol' hours some cnc.
Attached Files
#hrs - m - navy force.rpl (265.2 KB, 46 views)
M I N I V A N
Sweet motherfucking jesus Hours, I can't say anything.

Good god. Fuck your rust.

I'm getting better at this tricking thing on the other hand
Attached Files
+M_ Torch Their Homes.rpl (307.6 KB, 31 views)
beware
the goblin