Toribash
I will agree that the story kinda sucked for halo after 343 took it over, but I liked the multiplayer. Other than the armor, it looke and played nicely.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
The Halo 4 multiplayer deviated from the classic idea behind halo, things such as killstreaks, perks, and classes simply have no place in Halo.

plus the campaign and spartan ops were godawful.
Am I the only one that still plays Halo: Combat Evolved? It's the only Halo that I actually enjoy playing. Just something about it I guess..
Halo 2 was probably the best, I had the best time playing with my friends on my original Xbox.

Halo CE was a fine game, the magnum was a headshot machine.
Halo for me seems to be a CoD redundant with a different texture pack.
Also The Crew looks like an awesome game. 7 billion players in one map is hardcore.
I'm not really excited for CoD or Halo or AC.
They all to me seems to be pretty boring now.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
halo was made years before call of duty + it has totally different game mechanics etc

if you think halo, as a series, is anything like cod you might be a little stupid or have never actually played the game.
Last edited by Facade; Jun 20, 2013 at 11:45 PM.
Sure, Halo and CoD are in the same genre, but they are totally different games. I can kinda see where joker's coming from though.

As for the latest Halo/CoD games, they're a waste of money in my opinion. Too repetitive for my liking.
Well, I like all games, including CoD and Halo, Halo 4's campaign was amazing in my opinion :o

WAIT

Why aren't we talking about this in our gaming thread?

:o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]