Toribash
Me and morals won a war
Though not a clan league or unity clan challenge war, me and morals won a war.

Score was 7-5 against bomb, i got bored and started playing for fun dm's hence why we had a shit score ratio, i dont like trying in fun wars xD.

Notable replay would be when i did this :3 I couldn't allow his legs to live, had to kick them down instead of just posing it out.
Attached Files
Had to kick the legs off.rpl (69.0 KB, 4 views)
Tim is bae :3
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Though not a clan league or unity clan challenge war, me and morals won a war.

Score was 7-5 against bomb, i got bored and started playing for fun dm's hence why we had a shit score ratio, i dont like trying in fun wars xD.

Notable replay would be when i did this :3 I couldn't allow his legs to live, had to kick them down instead of just posing it out.

ohh nice.

so anyway.
i think im gonna back to play toribash after 5-7 month not playing it.
i lost my skills and all my items so i think im gonna use other account and start practicing (since i forgot all the move,im gonna learn aikido)

P.S: if you want to invite my alt to the clan, Thonys is the name
Last edited by Mattkit5; Jul 3, 2015 at 01:54 AM.
Nice to see Morals making use of his warring abilities with you Derpy! Keep it up.

I don't see any logic to starting fresh with an alt so I won't be inviting it. You've got a perfectly fine account right here.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
ohh nice.

so anyway.
i think im gonna back to play toribash after 5-7 month not playing it.
i lost my skills and all my items so i think im gonna use other account and start practicing (since i forgot all the move,im gonna learn aikido)

P.S: if you want to invite my alt to the clan, Thonys is the name

Dude, just get good on your current account again?
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
Dude, just get good on your current account again?

im thinking that i should practicing again with another account. because if i use my current acc to play,ill always lose and it will give me a bad reputation that may affect this clan.

p.s:maybe the reason is kinda non-sense,but yeah
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
im thinking that i should practicing again with another account. because if i use my current acc to play,ill always lose and it will give me a bad reputation that may affect this clan.

p.s:maybe the reason is kinda non-sense,but yeah

You could try practicing in private servers with members of our clan or members of the alliance? Up to you though