Ranking
Indeed Tripstone, indeed.

Not amused with the present applications yet, Gunz is alright to me.
Im going to vote no on gunz.
I mean he seems nice but do any of you guys really know him?
I would like to know him better and watch him play b4 I say yes.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Name:seasme

Belt: brown Belt

Past Clans: black drogon

Bought QI?: No

Modes your good at: judo9 , jousting9 and twinsword

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): no

GMT: Paris +1

Player Card:

About yourself: I'm french, cheerful and respectful.

Why you want to join [eVo]: eVo it's a famous clan.. And it's why i want to join

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:I can take care the marketing of the clan, I can give a little activity..

IG Activity : 6/10
Forum Activity : 10/10

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Mocucha i think (:[/QUOTE]

Name: Demietrius
Belt: Black Belt , Lost 6th Dan Black Belt Account
Past Clans: Legion
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Demie
Bought QI?: Nope
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Nope
Modes your good at: Aikimbo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Videos
GMT: +9
Player Card:
About yourself: I play Football , Wrestling .
Why you want to join [eVo]: Veteran like clan , & very organized
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Items & ToriCredits .
Name:Ray
Belt:Blue
Past Clans:None
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):None
Bought QI?:Nope,and even if I could I would not, I would prefer to start low and rank higher
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):None
Modes your good at:Judo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):Im good at Technology
GMT:0800
Player Card:
About yourself:I like playing basketball,and soccer, I do not like cheating like buying QI and I am always honest and loyal,I never give up and I am very mature
Why you want to join [eVo]:I think it is a nice and good clan and I think that I will be a better player in this clan, it is also very organised and I wish it good luck
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:I can bring it honour,loyalty, and glory

I hope that just because I am a blue belt I will not get rejected,I have skill and will always learn.Thank you, I hope you will consider me.

Sincerely,XxPerfectionxX.

I wish this clan luck and all the best
Name: Game Onda Real Engels

Belt: Custom Belt

Past Clans: [PsY]

What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Moomin

Bought QI?: No

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None

Modes your good at: AikidoBigdojo.tbm-Aikido.tbm-lenshu3

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Modering

GMT: -6

Player Card:

About yourself: Well I am from Costa Rica, mi first language is spanish, I did learn english on high-school. I qualify my person as mature. I am a big fan of videogames doesn't matter if they are for computer, PS3, xbox360 I am just adict to games. I do have a social life friends-girlfriend, etc.
I do love reggae music because it give me this kinda of internal peace that it bring to me when I'm high is awesome. As you can see I do smoke weed and not just for fashion, mode I smoke because I feel that I am a different person that can be one with nature, one with the environment, is something that no other thing can do turns of it.
You can talk to me of whatever topic that you wish cuz in my entire life there have been diferent persons that had bring to me some knowledge as my parents and family
I live with my dad in a condominium from San José-Ezcazú, I like play soccer, baxsketball and taekwondo
Now days I'm on university studying Industrial Maintenance Engineering.
I guess this is enough if you want to know anything else about me just ask.

Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join eVo because here I can find somethings that other clans don't have, as mature and skilled people. Players that can see the things in so many different ways, that can understand how you feel sometimes and there is people that give sense to the game humor,etc.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can bring to eVo some activity, some tournaments and events. I can do participate in the clan activitys. I woudl help with everything that I can.

Cheers

Mae Large haceme el toque ahí para que me dejen entran en esta vara mop!
Usted sabe como es loco!

Pura Vida!!
Last edited by Moomin; Oct 31, 2012 at 10:31 PM.